MEN ONLY THREAD part two

If you had 30 days til you lost your penis, what would you do with it? Men and other penis-havers, what is your dick-bucket-list?

LOL

I'm not sure there is anything i want to do that i haven't done already, but maybe i should branch out because i'm losing it? Hmmmmm. Nah, i think just quantity for 30 days rather than anything new.

the very last thing I would do is pee standing up

see this is what i was thinking - pee on all the things! pee off a bridge into oncoming traffic, pee out a bin fire, try pee over a stall door, pee on someone's face, pee everywhere. mark your territory :P

they can make it into a vagina; they have videos of the surgery if you have a strong stomach.

they most certainly can, and do! the only problem is, when you go digging through for these videos, you find ones from 2002 and earlier, and holy shit has SRS come a long way since then. Here's a reddit AMA from someone who had the typical penile inversion (with photos of the healing phase) - http://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/2tbsyk/any_questions_about_mtf_gender_reassignment/.  

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

pee out a bin fire

If you have any respect for your sense of smell you do NOT want to try to pee out a fire.

Ever.

• Like 2

Did I offer advice in my post?  Please keep the following in mind:

• I am not a doctor nor any other kind of medical professional.
  • I am not a lawyer.
  • I am not a mental health provider
  • I am not a nutritionist
  • Your mileage may vary
  • I don't do anything in moderation
  • I have lots of injuries & if you train like me, you probably will too.

I think to give an honest answer, I'd first want to know what comes after... is it gone (as in someone cut it off)? is it magically going to disappear (as in leaving me like a non-sexed being? am I getting a sex change (as in I get something to replace it)?

I think the outcome would affect the focus of my 30 days... ahh who am I kidding? I'd try to do the same thing regardless... my motivations might change, but the action plan would be the same...

yes, I'd try to pee on different things, different places because peeing is fun.

but mostly I would be one kinky horny dog. Try to do as many things as possible. the more diverse the experience the better. Not a lot of things I would not try out there me thinks especially given the circumstances.

Is that a bit cliche, predictable or even immature? I don't care... you know? there are not that many things you can do with such body part. I mean... it doesn't really serve that many functions... peeing and sex covers pretty much everything (other than a horrible place for piercings and such and being amongst the main targets of threats and kicks in dirty fights).

Oh, I know... I'd also do a bunch of molds in different uhmmm poses so I could create silicone prosthetics later. Just in case.

How about you Hitlionsoul? is there a equivalent vagina bucket-list? (you don't have to answer, but I think it's fair to assume you're willing to answer whatever you ask).

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

Oh, I know... I'd also do a bunch of molds in different uhmmm poses so I could create silicone prosthetics later. Just in case.

This is by far the greatest answer yet.

How about you Hitlionsoul? is there a equivalent vagina bucket-list? 

I can only really think of similar things - sex and peeing on things. I guess I'd try learn how to squirt, how to shoot ping pong balls. I'd have someone eat a banana out of there (saw that in amsterdam once, it was horrible by why not hey). Lift weights with it (you can google this one!). Go all size queen and see how big I can handle. Try fisting maybe?

• Like 1

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

right there you just proved the versatility of the all mighty vj…

don't think there is anyone crazy enough on this world to try and shoot ping pong balls out of his penis. you win this round

• Like 1

Well if I might lose it, might as well try to walk a truck up the hill with my junk like the Shiaolin monk for once. After having lots and lots of its original function, of course.

Well if I might lose it, might as well try to walk a truck up the hill with my junk like the Shiaolin monk for once. After having lots and lots of its original function, of course.

Babies?

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

I'm liking the idea of creating a cast of the to-be-lost member. I would then create a kickstarter campaign to fund a golden memorial statue of it for posterity's sake. Put it on a nice mahogany base with a little plaque that said something like "Grifball's #1 Penis" or "In Loving Memory".

Edit to add: the memorial statue would of course be at 1.15 scale. I mean, all heroes are remembered as larger than life, right?

• Like 1

5'11'' Male

SW: 251 | CW: 199 | GW: 175

Battle Log: Grifball's Freelancer Training

"I WILL EAT YOUR UNHAPPINESS." - Michael J. Caboose

And then, in an ironic twist, this turns out to be how you lose it. The self-fulfilling prophecy!

• Like 4

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

I'm liking the idea of creating a cast of the to-be-lost member. I would then create a kickstarter campaign to fund a golden memorial statue of it for posterity's sake. Put it on a nice mahogany base with a little plaque that said something like "Grifball's #1 Penis" or "In Loving Memory".

Edit to add: the memorial statue would of course be at 1.15 scale. I mean, all heroes are remembered as larger than life, right?

man, a golden statue is thinking too small… I'd use it to go into the adult toys industry… being the guy who lost his penis would give me an edge in the marketing department, so I think this would be highly profitable.

And just think how much pleasure my dick could still provide to the world posthumously! :D