MEN ONLY THREAD part two

Thankfully I already lived through my AXE phase and believe subtly is more the style

a tip to the young guys here you do not need to bathe in AXE, take a shower, use lotion, and find yourself a scent or two;

Honestly I have Summer, Fall, Holidays, Winter, Spring; all custom hand made; all wife approved. 

One wife disapproved one actually works really well as a bug repellent so I kept the bottle of it and use it in the deep woods. haha 

Just now, Capt Frost said:

a tip to the young guys here you do not need to bathe in AXE, take a shower, use lotion, and find yourself a scent or two;

The required minimum age of 18 would, in an ideal world, render your advice unnecessary. Sadly, however, it is not.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

New to the forums and I have been poking my head around and I have a question that I thought might be worth a little discussion here. The topic is body hair. I know in specific sports like swimming and body building any and all hair is removed but what are some of your thoughts? Take pride in a manly mane of a hairy chest? Smooth things out across certain parts of the body? Wax it all? Or leave it all?

I'm a trail runner so the whole looking like Sasquatch thing is funny to me. It's all up to choice. All I know is that my kids shaved my back when they shaved me head and it itched like a mofo while it grew back. 

I was going to fix my typo of, me head; but it makes me sound like a pirate so I'm keeping it. 

Ever take a picture of yourself and think holy f how did I get this old? 

38 minutes ago, Capt Frost said:

I have a habit of trying to spit through the stream while taking a piss at the urinal, well you can't do that with a mask on, which I have to remind myself every time I go into the bathroom at work. 

Just going to have to go back to target practice for the duration :) 

Hey. I've got a blog!! ----> The Dilnad Can!

This is how I did it. This is how you too can do it! ----> http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2015/09/28/learn-how-an-office-worker-lost-100-lbs-saved-his-own-life-and-became-a-superhero/

I've heard it said on a sports talk radio show that by a certain age a man should stop wearing sports jerseys with another man's name on the back, insinuating it's meant for a younger audience. Every time I watch NFL games I see men of all ages wearing their team's jerseys. What are your thoughts on it? 

58 minutes ago, RubiksCat said:

I've heard it said on a sports talk radio show that by a certain age a man should stop wearing sports jerseys with another man's name on the back, insinuating it's meant for a younger audience. Every time I watch NFL games I see men of all ages wearing their team's jerseys. What are your thoughts on it? 

I really don't think about the NFL much at all anymore.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

48 minutes ago, RubiksCat said:

Hi Tanktimus, I see you changed your profile picture, how has life been treating you in the COVID bubble? 

Been good, I've been working the whole time, just tired of the bubble existing.

Current Challenge

F-CK YEA RANDOM BONERS!!!!!!!!

sorry the only place I knew I could actually speak freely of this.....so for way to far long I have been tired, irritable, asexual*, depressed, and having memory fog. After working with my therapist I went to my primary who ran some tests turns out I have hypothyroidism. I have been taking medication for it for the last week and holy shit I feel a difference not only the random's but also I have more energy, things are little bit brighter and I can honestly feel my irritability subsiding. So if you are feeling constantly run down, that everything is a chore, and that you can't remember shit, you might want to have your Dr  check you out and even though it's embarrassing as shit to say tell them if you haven't been waking up with or even getting an erection at all because that normally signifies something is out of whack......

*To all the Asexuals out there  I love all of you and support your choice; not making fun or criticizing. I'm just married with kids and was active at one point so for it to just flip like a switch wasn't right. 

• Like 2

I locked this thread, mainly because with it being 8 years old and the forums being realigned, it is time for a new thread. There was nothing wrong with this one, it's just time to start

The Men's Thread: Episode III

Current Challenge