Any Cosplayers? :D

Mindy, I think you are being too hard on yourself. I saw the pic before I started reading and instantly knew you were Number 6. Good job.

thanks, I'm just used to none of my friends knowing any of the things I like haha. I wore this for halloween and everyone was like "Oh, you're one of the girls from Deal or No Deal?"

At least now I have them watching Doctor Who.

A few hallowe'ens ago I went as Sgt. Hatred from Venture Bros, a few friends also went as Molotov Cocktease, The Monarch, Pete White, Master Billy Quizboy and Dr. Orpheus. It was pretty awesome getting the H on my face and I know this year, since we have a comic convention in Halifax, I'm "aiming" to do Finn from Adventure Time, although that may change as it gets closer to Septemeber

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

-- Charles Bukowski

A few hallowe'ens ago I went as Sgt. Hatred from Venture Bros, a few friends also went as Molotov Cocktease, The Monarch, Pete White, Master Billy Quizboy and Dr. Orpheus. It was pretty awesome getting the H on my face and I know this year, since we have a comic convention in Halifax, I'm "aiming" to do Finn from Adventure Time, although that may change as it gets closer to Septemeber

I have to say that Molotov Cocktease is simply THE single best villain name I have ever heard. Every time I hear it I giggle a little bit.

Level 8 Half-Elven Ninja (3 Assassin/5 Monk)

[sTR 15.5] [DEX 13] [CON 10] [sTA 13] [WIS 19] [CHA 9]

"With great power there must also come great responsibility" - Amazing Fantasy #15

"Pressure makes diamonds." - Gen. George S. Patton

about.me/daniel.mccarthy Follow my blog

Holy crap, another Minnesotan... I might die /faints

Those stairs, I know them

Don't die, I'm actually an Iowan!  My profile picture is from Detour, as well as that Mugen. The Yoshi/Dear Daniel is from Nebraskon a couple years back.

Level 2 Wood Elf Assassin-In-Training

| Str: 3.5 | Dex: 4 | Con: 3.5 | Sta: 6 | Wis: 5 | Cha: 4 |

"May my steel break before my resolve."

No wonder the background looked so familiar! I was there. Did you happen to see the martial arts/street fighter performance during the intermission of the cosplay contest?

Level 8 Half-Elven Ninja (3 Assassin/5 Monk)

[sTR 15.5] [DEX 13] [CON 10] [sTA 13] [WIS 19] [CHA 9]

"With great power there must also come great responsibility" - Amazing Fantasy #15

"Pressure makes diamonds." - Gen. George S. Patton

about.me/daniel.mccarthy Follow my blog

Ssssh- close enough. Will you be at AD'13?

No, the tickets sold out way before I could afford to purchase one.  I'm also doing Warrior Dash on the 27th of April down in Kansas City so I'd have been a lot of expenses all at once.  I AM going to be at Anime Iowa though (10 year anniversary of going to AI happens this year for some friends and I!)  

No, the tickets sold out way before I could afford to purchase one.  I'm also doing Warrior Dash on the 27th of April down in Kansas City so I'd have been a lot of expenses all at once.  I AM going to be at Anime Iowa though (10 year anniversary of going to AI happens this year for some friends and I!)  

Haha too bad I didn't ask earlier, I always buy extra badges P:

Good luck at Warrior Dash, are you doing Tough Mudder as well? Totally off topic...

Level 3 Time Lord AdventurerChallenge Thread

| | Cosplay Blog | |

Haha too bad I didn't ask earlier, I always buy extra badges P:

Good luck at Warrior Dash, are you doing Tough Mudder as well? Totally off topic...

I've been looking at Tough Mudder ever since I decided I'd sign up for Warrior Dash and I really want to do it.  The $100 sign up fee is a bit rough for me right now but who knows, I've got a couple months until they hold them in my area!

Have fun at WD. I had a good time. Doing that, Tough Mudder, and Spartan all this year.

Thanks!  I haven't heard of Spartan.. I'll have to look that one up.  Have fun at your events as well!

No wonder the background looked so familiar! I was there. Did you happen to see the martial arts/street fighter performance during the intermission of the cosplay contest?

Missed this post earlier!  I don't recall if I was able to even make it into the cosplay contest.. damn.. silly brain is having trouble recalling a lot of Detour...