Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

23 hours ago, Luds said:

What do you do if an idiot throws a grenade at you? -- Pull the pin and throw it back at him.

What do you do if an idiot throws a pin at you?  

Run like Hell, he has a grenade in his mouth.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, RandMart said:

Q: What do a thong bikini and Donald's Trump's hair have in common.

A: They both barely cover the asshole. (gotta give Seth Meyers credit for this one).

Bahahahaha! :D:D:D 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

21 hours ago, Artinum said:

A substantial ameownt.

Enough to give one paws.

• Like 2

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

A beautiful woman walks up to a bartender and says "I'd like to speak to the manager."  He replies that he's the manager.  She leans in close and starts running her hands thru his hair and beard, stroking his lips, then sticks her fingers in his mouth.  As he's getting more and more excited she leans in close to him and whispers "There's no toilet paper in the lady's restroom."

• Like 4

I had one of those scam phone calls the other day. They told me I had either won £500 or tickets to see Elvis. I knew something was fishy when they told me to press "one for the money, two for the show..."

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

I've invented a worlds first! A golf ball that automatically goes in the hole if it comes within 4 inches of it. 

They work brilliantly and its it's going to revolutionise amature golf! Just, erm, don't keep them in your back pocket. :P 

• Like 3

Three kids in a playground. The first one says "I was born on St Patrick's day so my parents called me Patrick." The second says "I was born on St George's day that's why my mummy and daddy called me George." 

The he both look at the third boy, "When were you born Pancake?"

• Like 2

On 18/12/2016 at 3:01 PM, Artinum said:

It's a fair question. Unlike the Saints Days, Shrove Tuesday falls on a different day every year.

Touché 

• Like 1

The Mexican magician said, "On the count of three, I will make myself disappear! Uno! Dos!" *POOF* And he vanished without a tres.

• Like 2

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

4 hours ago, Tomu-san said:

The Mexican magician said, "On the count of three, I will make myself disappear! Uno! Dos!" *POOF* And he vanished without a tres.

I told this in my office and the co-worker listening groaned in a perfect mix of ecstasy and agony. 

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

21 hours ago, CheshireCrab said:

Remembered another one!

Q: How do you figure out an ant's gender?

A: You put it in a glass of water. If it sinks, it's girl ant. If it floats, it's boy-ant.

I got a good facepalm from my bf reading that one to him just now. :D