Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

Engineering Fact:

An opinion without 3.14 is an onion.

Love me a good math/english joke.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Why do men always say they wish women came with instructions or a handbook?

When did you ever see a man read instructions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I'll read the instructions, but only after I've flipped all the switches, and pressed all the buttons... try to figure out what combo does what...

*eyebrow waggle*

• Like 9

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I always carefully read the instructions before commencing any project. Drives my partner mad.

On one memorable occasion, the only part missing from a flatpack wardrobe WAS the instructions.

• Like 1

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

On one memorable occasion, the only part missing from a flatpack wardrobe WAS the instructions.

An IKEA worker drone is probably still sniggering into his coffee over that. [emoji6]

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

An IKEA worker drone is probably still sniggering into his coffee over that.

It was from Argos, not IKEA, and when we called to mention the problem they posted a set to us. I am convinced they took the instructions out of another box. Someone somewhere ended up with another wardrobe sans instructions. Perhaps the same thing happened to us.

But back to telling bad jokes. A bar walked into Einstein...

• Like 2

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

A priest, a nun, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar.  The bartender says "What is this, a joke?"

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac?  He stayed awake all night wondering about the existence of dogs.

How about the very short psychic who was on the run from a murder charge?  He was a small medium at large.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.  Try the veal and tip the bartenders.

• Like 3
The following conversation:

"She was crying in French. It's hard to understand, seriously."

"Sacre boo hoo?"

(The source isn't linked, but not mine)

• Like 1

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

A priest, a nun, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar.  The bartender says "What is this, a joke?"

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac?  He stayed awake all night wondering about the existence of dogs.

How about the very short psychic who was on the run from a murder charge?  He was a small medium at large.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.  Try the veal and tip the bartenders.

Aw dammit! I tipped the veal and tried the bartenders!

I'm just happy that they ...

"I don't think that's what she meant, dude"

Most people think that Barbie comes with Ken, but it's not true.

She comes with G.I. Joe. She only fakes it with Ken.

• Like 3

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Most people think that Barbie comes with Ken, but it's not true.

She comes with G.I. Joe. She only fakes it with Ken.

When I was a kid there were jokes about G.I. Joe's Kung Fu grip......

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/fPeyhiD7KYw

I cannot get this to post a vid. It's an advert for the Triumph Rocket 3

I'm at work and can't get to Youtube, but I Googled and... DO WANT!

(and to post videos, put the URL between

[media] [/media]

tags)

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

I'm at work and can't get to Youtube, but I Googled and... DO WANT!

(and to post videos, put the URL between

[media] [/media]
tags)
Still no workie.... Though for some reason if I read it on tapatalk BAM there it is! It's embedded. I don't get it [grumpy face]

167fda4c82c526e132f3904c03039a6d.jpg