I need to lose weight like yesterday. I'm at my all-time high at 320lbs. I had the stark realization that the people I see on TV doing the Biggest Loser, who I always look at and go, man how do you let it get away from you? Well, that's me. Although I tend to think I'm a little more athletic and driven than those people (I did run a 5K last year in about 40 minutes, not blazing, but not too slow). So a little about me first:
1) 27y/o male, 320lbs, 5'11"
2) Athletic, really like sports (baseball, basketball, football), so looking for something that will help me get back into those
3) Live in a cold climate, so winter sucks for being outside (Dec-Mar is pretty harsh)
4) I am a desk jockey, so movement at work is minimal (although I do have a standing desk so I'm not sitting all day)
5) Did P90X and got to a personal adult low of 240, felt great, go lazy, and here I am
1) Lose weight, first and foremost. If I could get to like 215 over the course of a year, I'd be thrilled
2) Gain strength, I used to be a brama bull (bench was around 275, squat was around 450)
So my question (and sorry if this has been answered before, I searched but didn't find anything): Which program is best geared toward someone like myself? Rebel fitness or rebel strength?
Thanks in advance, and I look forward to joining you all!