I can't believe it took me so long to find NF! I really love this site... I believe that nerds have insane potential to become powerful forces once they master fitness and health. Life truly is THE best MMMORPG!
Last night I read a bunch of NF articles and was really inspired to join and share my Power Leveling adventure.
I've changed so much in the past 5 months, both inside and out. I have so much to say but I'll try to keep it to a few bullet points and whats on my mind now. Feel free to ask questions, I will answer them.
GAMER IN ME
Hardcore PC, PS3 and Board Gamer. I have a maxed out character in just about every mmorpg in existance going back to EQ and most recently GW2. I enjoy playing Healing, CC and support classes. Don't play much PS3 anymore but I still am a harcore Board Gamer (doesn't get enough love).
My favorite PC Games (DayZ, SWOTR, Anarchy Online).
My favorite PS3 Games (BF3, Dungeon Defenders, Dungeon Hunter Alliance).
My favorite Board Games (Twilight Imperium, Mage Knight, Ecliplise)
5 MONTHS OF POWER LEVELING RESULTS
- 192 to 145 lbs
- 29% to 12% Body Fat
- Max Push-Ups 6 to 48
- Max Pull-Ups : 0 to 3
- Maximum distance run in 1 shot: 3 blocks to 20 miles
- Maximum distance run in a 24 hour period: 1.5 miles to 41 miles
- Maximum distance run in 1 week: 2.5 miles to 62 miles
- Maximum speed: 1 mile in 14 minutes to 3 miles in 21 minutes.
- Wake up time 9-10 AM to 4:00 AM
- Depressed to Happy
- Negative to Positive
- Anti-social to Outgoing
- Dead to Alive
- Complete slob with lack of self-control to Samurai
- Slow to Sharp
- I've read over 15 self development books during this period of time (Skill Points!)
- Smoker for 10 Years to Non-Smoker
- Drinker to Non-Drinker
- Addicted to Marajuana (Daily Smoker) to Haven't touched it in 2 months
- Pizza, Ramen, Taco Bell and Mountain Dew Diet to Superfoods and Tea only.