What song can you absolutely not stop listening to lately?

Lately I've got these songs

Steam Powered Giraffe's Automatic Electronic Harmonics

And

They're the most random combination of songs, but I can't stop listening to them

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Right now I've been listening to these over and over:

Diamond in the Rough - Social Distortion

Over the Hills - Nightwish

Copperhead Road - Steve Earle

Live Without Regrets - Amon Amarth

Coal War - Joshua James

Sweet Mama - The Respectables

Steve Earle eh? NICE!

My current song-on-repeat is Short Change Hero by The Heavy. Got it off the TV show Suits but then started watching Strike Back and that's the theme song. Amazing tv show btw. Both!

pre-Assassin

Clear eyes, full heart, can't lose!

Twitter

Run This Town - Jay Z

Step to the Floor - Illegal Substance

All gold Everything - Tridad James feat. T.I.P.

Its a fight- 3 6 Mafia

Turbulance- Lil John

Anything by my buddies band Enesar

A few others that aren't comign to mind at the moment but they are all on my lifting playlist. Illegal Substance really makes you push when your almost at your max squating and deadlifting. Takes me back to the boxing days

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

I've now started to get back into NIN, specifically The Fragile but even more specific, listening to the first track of the first CD. Such an aggressive tone and it just makes you want to either A) Hulk out on something or B) Just scream your head off :P

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

-- Charles Bukowski

Made the mistake of watching Little Shop of Horrors a few days ago; so now the roomies get to listen to me singing.humming Mean Green Mother and the Dentist song whenever I'm in the kitchen

Level 1 Gnoll.  Druid at heart, training with the Scouts

STR 3|DEX 1|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 2

Good? Evil? Let's just say I'm chaotic stupid 

Lately I have been on an Skrillex kick. Oddly enough my mom loves them lol she is cool like that. Also In This Moment and Rise Against have been played a lot.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nocturnis, Level 1 Half Elf Ranger

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Lately I can't get enough of Feist's version of the BeeGees song Inside and Out. I can relate to it way too much :-P unfortunately.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zpkc_feist-inside-and-out_music#.UVzKJcu9KK0

(I don't know how to make links!) I should look that up.

Level 1 Human Adventurer

STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 5 | CHA 2

"Where is the cake? I was told there would be cake! The cake is a lie." -Sten

Challenge #1

Yay. Glitch mob. Nom nom nom

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. I haven't danced in years and that made me want to go get my veils out!

Kessihl - Level 2 Half Elf / Human1 (STR)  2 (DEX)  2 (STA)  3 (CON)  6 (WIS) 3 (CHA)  Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. 

I am so - SO not cool like the rest of ya'll. But thank you for posting stuff I've never heard of so I an get educated. 

The go to songs of late 

Elise Testone - Vienna

Anything off Breaking Benjamin's Dear Agony or Phobia albums.

Ok, I'm going to admit to this... :redface: ....Your Body - Christina Aguilera. Gets my butt moving during workouts.

Kessihl - Level 2 Half Elf / Human1 (STR)  2 (DEX)  2 (STA)  3 (CON)  6 (WIS) 3 (CHA)  Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. 

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. I haven't danced in years and that made me want to go get my veils out!

aw thanks sweetie

I was pretty happy with that- I might actually pull it back out again tonight to use at the resturaunt for the hookah go-ers. They like more modern music- it suits the environment! 

Pull them puppies- out- Veils are great- I kind of was nonchalant about them till I had to use them for our studio's choreo which ment I was practicing with it regularly- much happier with them now.  :)  I like pull them out- silk is just... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh