What song can you absolutely not stop listening to lately?

Of all the things I thought I'd never see in this thread, Maeckes is pretty much top of the list. :D

Let's make it two then. Still my favourite of his tracks:

I guess because we don't have many Hip Hop fans here and probably even less people who understand german, if you search for people who have both these attributes there are probably just two or three of us.

Also dope track choice.

• Like 1

My kids sing this loudly when it comes on.  My almost 4 year old daughter always has to point out that she'll sing the girl's part.  So much fun

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I guess because we don't have many Hip Hop fans here and probably even less people who understand german, if you search for people who have both these attributes there are probably just two or three of us.

Also dope track choice.

..make that four.. and second the comment on choice of tune... love the lyrics...

and while we're at it.. SHAI HULUD....  https://youtu.be/JEn1YqfADuw

Remember that sensory deprivation causes hallucinations

Haha great we slowly take over. You didn't linked Shai Hulud, btw. great band.

Hehe.. it's a thing.. zey.. have .. :) ) ... na that song had shai hulud in it alright... dune inspired and whatnot... yeah.. got way too much time on my hand at the moment.. in terms of the band I'd be more old school... like https://youtu.be/4wRTxBhqNuY?list=PLIJeo9SyVO_AOE9XzhhiXA4IAA6QYKh4p

Remember that sensory deprivation causes hallucinations

Hehe.. it's a thing.. zey.. have .. :) ) ... na that song had shai hulud in it alright... dune inspired and whatnot... yeah.. got way too much time on my hand at the moment.. in terms of the band I'd be more old school... like https://youtu.be/4wRTxBhqNuY?list=PLIJeo9SyVO_AOE9XzhhiXA4IAA6QYKh4p

Alright I honestly thought you meant this band

Bolt Thrower is not my favourite but still good.

• Like 1

Been listening to this quite a bit lately since their new album is coming out soon!

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

It's so hard to find a version of this that isn't badly recorded from the 80's, but Ruffelle's voice is really the only one that should be allowed to do this song. 

And if you just want the album version (with an inexplicable amount of echo), it's here: 

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Hi!

This week it has been three songs:

Can't Feel My Face by The Weekend

Bang Bang by Monophonics:

Cheerleader by OMI:

Bonus:

Third Stone from The Sun/ If You Love Me Like You Say- Gary Clark Jr 

Nothing is older than yesterday  | Inspired to be better by my baby girl  |  DPS in game and IRL  

Main Goal: 205lbs to 170lbs Current: 180lbs

Daily Battle Log

I told a teenager last night that was commenting on my choice of music that my cd was older than he was; and it is......... have been blasting Nirvana's "Nevermind" the last few days in between Mastodon and The Sounds of Animals Fighting

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim