3 things

Years and years ago I picked up the habit of writing down 3 things I was thankful for or made me happy each day. Some days were definitely easier than others, lol. Thought it'd be fun to see what other people are happy for... Spread the :-D

What are 3 things that you're thankful or happy for today?

Cee, Level 2 Wood Elf Adventurer of the Earth Kingdom

STR 4.5 . DEX 1 . STA 3 . CON 5 . WIS 8.75 . CHA 4

ch 0|ch 1|challenge 2

I used to do this with my best friend every night when we lived together.  Very helpful tool.

I"m grateful I have a job, a sweet car, a motorcycle and a boyfriend.

Also grateful for my amazing family and friends.  

and my butt- but that has more to do with my hard work than grateful for a goof genetic family- but I guess the go hand in hand!!!

Your dog speaks English? Holy moly.. that's pretty awesome.

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1. There's breath in my lungs

2. I have people who love me

3. I get to spend tonight playing music with and hanging out with 3 of my best friends!

The body is just a vehicle for the soul...

I wanna build a racecar!

LV. 4 Lycan Assassin STR: STA: 10CON: 8.25  WIS: 5CHA: 4.5   DEX: 3.50

Past Challenges: {1} {2} {3}

1. My grandmother seems to be recovering from her stroke.

2. My family has been supportive and loving during this trauma.

3. Its one week after payday and I still have money in the bank.

Kessihl - Level 2 Half Elf / Human1 (STR)  2 (DEX)  2 (STA)  3 (CON)  6 (WIS) 3 (CHA)  Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. 

1. Snowless roads to walk and run on (and maybe just living where there are seasons).

2. Coffee.

3. Whomever first thought up the 3 things idea.  I see it every so often in different places on the internets, and it's always a good reminder for me.

:)

This used to be where  my weight loss progress bar was. Maybe it will be here again when I'm ready to face the scale and work on my fat problem.
 NewBattleLog              OldBattleLog (between challenges)

Spoiler

Don't let what you cannot do
interfere with what you can do.

-John Wooden

2013 Running Tally: I lost track in July, at 148.925  ((plus 0.5)) but I finished a Very Slow marathon in October. Then I mostly stopped.
2014 Running Tally: 134.1 miles plus 5k (as of 17 September) lost track again, but I know I had at least 147.2 plus 5k for 2014.
2015 Running Tally: 41.2 treadmilled miles & 251.93 real world miles

2016 Running Tally: 0

1. Food. I can buy and eat whatever I want. Think about it - I get bored after eating oatmeal for a week. Some people live off the same thing, like rice, for YEARS. This is not "I can eat what I want and look fabulous". This is "I don't have to worry about where my next meal is coming from or how I'm going to pay for it."

2. My cats. They're just so warm and fuzzy!

3. Fridays!

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

Love Love Love this!

Today...

- My dog Chopper!  My best friend!

- That is is 0*C and Sunny!  Yay for playing outside after work today!!!

- Being me, I love being me!

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

1. My father-in-law is recovering well & finally out of the ICU.

2. My 2 favorite men in my life (my husband & son) - are just awesome!  Oh, and the dog & birds are pretty awesome too.

3. My garden is looking green + the rain we've been getting the last 2 days is helping!

Ricandaleir, Level 1 Inari Adventurer (but Assassin at heart!)STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 2

Chopper? After Chopper Reid?

Chopper Read the Australian criminal?  If that's who you mean I have to say nope.  My dog has his ears, has never been to jail, and doesn't cut people's toes off.  I've never heard of him but now I want to see his movie and read his book!

He isn't really named after anything, when he was a pup I tried out many words on him and Chopper is the word that kind of stuck.  Mind you when he got a little older and bigger his tail would ninja chop everything in sight!

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .