Fenshire's EPIC woot thread!

I've been using a lot of information that I've gotten off of nomeatathlete.com. Mostly I just make sure to include some form of protein in all my meals... Beans, nuts, seeds, tofu, etc. I don't keep track of calories or macros really anymore. Just eat whole, natural foods! With the occasional "cheat" from time to time.

Like that beer in your avatar? :D

Awesome work! Keep being badass and awesome!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

I have a pretty awesome woot to post today!

Today, I did this fun Elvis-themed 10K; Not only did I CRUSH my 10K PR by 10 minutes (59:28...  under an hour!!), but I won a damn age group award!  I can't explain how freaking happy this makes me!  I've never won anything sports-wise in my life!  To think that I not only beat myself, but I actually beat OTHER people...  it's a pretty damn good feeling.  :)

post-15665-0-58925700-1389511997_thumb.j

• Like 3

Howdy folks!

Another three months have passed, so it's time for another update!  Only this update is super important to me, as it's signals the end of my 12th month!  That's right, baby!  ONE YEAR OF FITNESS!!  Woot woot!

I have lost a total of 133.4 lbs!  My body fat has dropped roughly 20%!  My waist has gone from a 60 inch waist to a 38 inch waist...  my neck size went from 20 inches to 15 inches!  I haven't pressed the envelope on distance for my running, but I have gotten faster and faster.  Every race I run, I've been breaking records.  Since that Elvis 10K, I ran an 8K on February 1st and broke my mile, 1K, and 5K records.  My 5K PR is 27:51 right now, and my fastest mile is 8:42. 

So, what's coming up next?  I'm currently in training for the Oklahoma City Memorial Half-Marathon on April 27th, then on October 18th I'll be running the FULL Baltimore Marathon.  Makin' them dreams come true!

Current Weight: 189.6 lbs (down from 323 lbs)

Current Bodyfat: 24.4% (down from 44%)

Kicking ass and taking names, my friends! 

Here's a bonus picture.  :)

post-15665-0-02067800-1391767240_thumb.j

• Like 4

This is a big one for me; today I weighed in at 184.2 lbs, which means I have finally defeated obesity for good! According to BMI, which I know is garbage but still, 186 was the threshold.

186 was my final weight milestone, so from here on out I focus on body fat! Which is currently 24.1%!

• Like 1

Woot woot woot woot woot woot woot!!!!!!!

That's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo pleased for you!!!! ((((((((.......)))))))) <-- Celebratory hug!

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Some more woots! I have lost a total of 150.6 lbs, so I'm thrilled with that! I'm 3 weeks into my full marathon training. I ran a 5K that I did last year on Friday and busted a new 5K record: 25:19! I also scored myself a sub-8 minute mile!

Here's a before and after of that race!

10338663_10203204280499820_4848901622272

• Like 4