THE NEXT 6 WEEK CHALLENGE STARTS MONDAY, Nov 10th. There is a two week break this time! See you soon rebels!

Helpful Links to start the challenge:
[Challenge Instructions]
[Challenge Rules Subforum]
[Challenge FAQ]
[Role Playing] - Creating your character and rolling your stats
[Guild Leaders and mods] - If you have questions or issues these are the people to ask :)

Photo
- - - - -

Female powerlifting inspiration

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Latniss Everswole

Latniss Everswole

Goddess of Sexy Sheep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9197 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

And I'm not talking about the pictures of women standing in front of the dumbbell rack with stripper heels and panties on.

I figured there are plenty of dudes that get talked about over here, but what about the ladies? Other than spezzy (:D) who inspires you to keep lifting heavy?

I submit for your approval: Caitlyn Trout.

Level 7 Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

"Eat more, squat more." - this_is_seth

"Everyone who's serious about this journey owes it to themselves to get reckless every once in a while. Otherwise, hell what's the point?"

-JDanger

WE WILL TAKE RISK AT APPROPRIATE TIMES AND YET EXERCISE DISCRETION - Tin Man

"May the swole be ever in your brocep." - Latniss Everswole

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

#2 Gilfren

Gilfren

Revolter

• PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

Check out the creeper stare on the bald guy in the top picture.

[color=rgb(128,0,128);]Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the Rangers[/color]
STR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren][color=rgb(255,51,255);]Challenge Thread[/color][/url]

#3 chairbrokey

chairbrokey

Warrior Guild Leader

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2602 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

Jennifer Thompson of course.

Train like a strongman, diet like bodybuilder, mobilize like a weightlifter, and think like a powerlifter. - Brandon Lilly

Whenever I feel down, I have a "me" day where I eat a tub of whey and watch world's strongest man on youtube. - kurtistheturtle

#4 Gainsdalf the Whey

Gainsdalf the Whey

Wizardly Warrior Mod

• Guild Leader
  • 9787 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

Yeah, I discovered Caitlyn this morning, she's cool.  Her boyfriend also spells his name correctly, which is also cool.

She needs to update her site...

495 / 305 / 575 ~ Thlim Gothodrum
Aliases: Mass-randir, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
Epic Quest and 2014 Goals Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 Current Challenge Current Workout Log
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
“It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” ~ Gainsdalf

#5 bigm141414

bigm141414

The Littlest M

• Administrator
  • 8665 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

Her. I would buy her a steak dinner if I could. 

<p>"<em>Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion</em>" - <strong><em>Donny Shankle</em></strong>

#6 Gainsdalf the Whey

Gainsdalf the Whey

Wizardly Warrior Mod

• Guild Leader
  • 9787 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

Her. I would buy her a steak dinner if I could. 

Only if she was ok with being a Cougar.

Epic Quest and 2014 Goals Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 Current Challenge Current Workout Log
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
“It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” ~ Gainsdalf

#7 Cruella T'Kill

Cruella T'Kill

Rebel

• PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

And I'm not talking about the pictures of women standing in front of the dumbbell rack with stripper heels and panties on.

I figured there are plenty of dudes that get talked about over here, but what about the ladies? Other than spezzy ( :D) who inspires you to keep lifting heavy?

I submit for your approval: Caitlyn Trout.

Girl crush alert!

Level 4 Amazon Warrior
STR: 16 | DEX: 5.75 | STA: 9.5 | CON: 9.25 | WIS: 7.5 | CHA: 7.5

FITOCRACY

The best activities for your health are pumping and humping. - Arnold

Quoth the raven "One rep more" - Edgar Allan Bro

#8 This is Seth

This is Seth

Meat Tank

• Guild Leader
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5149 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

I'll get in here before KnightWatch... Camille

http://games.crossfit.com/athlete/8404

Dwarven Warrior Guild Leader  

What's Seth Doing Nowadays?

Sometimes I lift it. Sometimes It Lifts Me.

#9 cline

cline

Mistress of Winning

• 11123 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

Gina Carrano, Rhonda Rousey Also currently Julia Ladewski. Btw, you see caitlin is 5'1" and is carb back loading not deficit eating. ...

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

#10 I-Jo

I-Jo

Revolutionary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5017 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:23 AM

I love Dana Lynn Bailey.

she isn't a power lifter but yeah. she makes me happy. I . think she's my doppelganger. Lol

#11 Daithi

Daithi

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:36 AM

Not a Powerlifter, But you always got Samantha Wright

I'm the Guy who lifts stuff.

Bodyfat: 14%   Weight: 74 Kilos

ORM Bench press : 58 Kilos     ORM Deadlift : 115 kilos       ORM Squat : 75 kilos

#12 bigm141414

bigm141414

The Littlest M

• Administrator
  • 8665 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

Can we get a shout out to AngelaTheGeek. Not a PL but uber strong and saving up to go to Nationals. That's right, one of our nerds is going to Nationals. 

Inspiration times a 1000

<p>"<em>Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion</em>" - <strong><em>Donny Shankle</em></strong>

#13 Gainsdalf the Whey

Gainsdalf the Whey

Wizardly Warrior Mod

• Guild Leader
  • 9787 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

Can we get a shout out to AngelaTheGeek. Not a PL but uber strong and saving up to go to Nationals. That's right, one of our nerds is going to Nationals. 

Inspiration times a 1000

Huzzah! And we've got 80's Medium in the PL nationals, though qualifying for that PL nationals is nowhere near as hard as weightlifting nationals.

#14 chairbrokey

chairbrokey

Warrior Guild Leader

• Guild Leader
  • 2602 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

I love Dana Lynn Bailey.

she isn't a power lifter but yeah. she makes me happy. I . think she's my doppelganger. Lol

+1. Her and her husband Rob are my second favorite swoll couple behind Nick and Caillie Best.

WCbVEcb.jpg

Train like a strongman, diet like bodybuilder, mobilize like a weightlifter, and think like a powerlifter. - Brandon Lilly

Whenever I feel down, I have a "me" day where I eat a tub of whey and watch world's strongest man on youtube. - kurtistheturtle

#15 chairbrokey

chairbrokey

Warrior Guild Leader

• Guild Leader
  • 2602 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:40 AM

Huzzah! And we've got 80's Medium in the PL nationals, though qualifying for that PL nationals is nowhere near as hard as weightlifting nationals.

Um really not impressive. If it was Raw Nationals or Arnolds with the USAPL that'd be a different story.

Back on topic speaking of female powerlifting inspirations here's a teammate of mine hitting a pretty heavy skwat.

#16 Gainsdalf the Whey

Gainsdalf the Whey

Wizardly Warrior Mod

• Guild Leader
  • 9787 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:42 AM

Will watch that video later, but that guys has wooden atlas stone platforms! My garage may need a redesign...

But yeah, seconds on Camille, I liked her on facebook and loe every time she pops up in my News Feed.

#17 Latniss Everswole

Latniss Everswole

Goddess of Sexy Sheep

• 9197 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:42 AM

Holy sh*t.

The family that lifts together, stays together?

Level 7 Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

"Eat more, squat more." - this_is_seth

"Everyone who's serious about this journey owes it to themselves to get reckless every once in a while. Otherwise, hell what's the point?"

-JDanger

WE WILL TAKE RISK AT APPROPRIATE TIMES AND YET EXERCISE DISCRETION - Tin Man

"May the swole be ever in your brocep." - Latniss Everswole

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

#18 Mama T

Mama T

Admiral of Awwww

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1907 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

Katie freaking Hogan. i idolize this lady. this image is my work desktop background. probably weirds people out, but whatever.

tumblr_lz6g4rXQna1r1n07ho1_500.jpg

more about her:

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

#19 Heather D.

Heather D.

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

Lindsey Valenzuela.

Elisabeth Akinwale. 

:D

Human Warrior | Level 2

STR: 6 | DEX: 3 | STA: 2 | CON: 9.25 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 1

Twitter | FBInstagram

#20 bigm141414

bigm141414

The Littlest M

• Administrator
  • 8665 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

Thank you Mama T, for introducing me to the future ex Mrs. BigM :D 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users