June 1, 7:39 am

Today is the day that I woke up eager to start the reset and upgrade of my life. My Motivational playlist playing, my inspiring pictures flashing on my background, water bottle within my reach and my energy eager to go.

20 body weight squats
    10 push ups
    20 walking lunges
    10 dumbbell rows (using a gallon milkjug)
    15 second plank
    30 Jumping Jacks

The beginners Workout. I only did one set, and that's O.K. I am getting my body ready for more sets in the very near future.

After the workout. I like the idea of taking a set of photos on the 1st of the month and possibly the 3rd. Progress and what not.

Current size- 260 ( :nonchalance: But I have to start somewhere.)

Pant size- 20/22

One of my short term goals is to see the other side of 240. Long term is to see how I look at 200. And it can be done! Allons-y!

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

Ah, tea. I love tea. I love tea now that I have found a type of tea that I don't have to use honey for. It's Yogi tea mainly. I really love this stuff. Plenty of different flavors, and with about 4 minutes steeping time, I have lovely tea to drink, and something to kill my urge for sweets. :)

Also, food. I like food. I really like the food that I have been cooking for myself. All of the pretty colors! And, their simple to make! All kinds of win for that. Though, I will say, I do have a sweet tooth, it happens. So, next time, I will attempt Paleo friendly Pupmkin Spice Cookies. Mmmm!

Tomorrow is work out day. I bet I can do a bit more of the Beginners Workout than the first time, even though I feel every muscle, and then some, from the first time I did it. oO

So. Worth. It. :redface:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

And another morning achieved! With just a touch more than the 1st day. I'm still sore as if I went through a boss battle like 4 times, but I made progress each time. :)

20 body weight squats: + 10 more
    10 push ups: + 5 more (I'm doing the "girl" push ups I think they are called. But on my first set, I did 3 real push ups at the end. OW!)
    20 walking lunges + 2 more (my legs are still sore from the first day of squats and lunges, they are a B$@#&!!!)
    15 second plank
    30 Jumping Jacks

Lots of water and tea and breakfast on the way. Oh, for the first time, I actually boiled eggs! (I know, a bit sad, but I have actually never done this before.) I'm very proud of myself right now. :positive::triumphant:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

So today, I just stretched with a few simple yoga poses. This is also my off day of working out. My thigh muscles near my kneew are just a great big ball of OW!

But, I know it just means that I am getting stronger with new muscles growing. Still greatly loving my workout routine and eating healthy. Today, I shall venture to the store to pick up some of this fabled Almond butter, Coconut flour and Coconut Oil. :onthego:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

Love!!!

So, I didn't post at my regular time because I had to get ready for my other job, which is, me working for my Circus. :welcoming: Have no fear, I am an adorable Clown, thank you.

Anyway, this morning, I did a slight varation on the Beginners' Workout just to ease my muscles.

20 body weight squats ( I split this up into sets of 10)
    10 push ups (Still the same girl push ups for 7 then the last 3 are real ones, OW)
    20 walking lunges (Split into 10, one on each leg)
    10 dumbbell rows (using a gallon milkjug) -same +10
    15 second plank -same +15
    30 Jumping Jacks -same +30

*With all of the extra walking from my gig and stretches before, after and before I went to work, my legs feel lots better.*

After almost a week, wow a whole week!, I can damn near do a whole set of 1. I'm very proud of myself. I'm still eating very well. No bread or noodles nor anything from a box, though my only exception is rice for now. Since I'm so active, I need a form of carb now and again. Though next month, I am thinking of cutting it out. We will see. :smug:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

20 body weight squats (Did these split up in sets of 10)
    10 push ups +10
    20 walking lunges +2 (My legs gave the, "Yes, we're healed, but still need more time to get used to this" feeling, so I stopped)
    15 second plank
    30 Jumping Jacks

With lots of Yoga and stretches before and after, I feel really good about my workouts, as well as how I have been eating. So colorful! I love it! I just finished my successful Paleo Pancakes. 1 ripe banana, 2 eggs, mix and mash until you have a batter, cook, and be in wonder that you made pancakes without Bisquick! Next time, I want to try to make it thicker, maybe a touch of Coconut Flour? I'm still learning to cook, but I really like it. :topsy_turvy:

I also realized something, as a kid, I've always liked the aspect of Chemistry. Getting to mix things to make something completely new. I had forgotten that you can do the same thing in the Kitchen. :positive:  So now, I feel like an Alchemist. Hmmm, the NewMe Alchemist? I like it! :highly_amused:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

"Hi, hi, hi there my Droogies"...I mean Nerds. :P I adore that movie. But anywho, another lovely Sunday is here, and I am absolutely proud of myself to announce that this is my very First Week! :highly_amused: One whole week of working out when I said I would, and everyday of eating healthy. :triumphant:  To the other Nerds that are doing the sam thing as me, or slightly different, it Can. Be. Done. I promise! And to those that are quietly reading this and cheering me on, I am honored and I thank you. :tranquillity:

Here is what I did today.

20 body weight squats (That's right, I did a full 20 of these bad boys!) +5 (Then my legs turned into Ivan Ooze...eeew)
    10 push ups (The first set were all girl pushups) +10 (Last 3 were real push ups, Ugh)
    20 walking lunges (I only did 10 my first set) +5 (On my last before legs imated jelly)
    10 dumbbell rows (using a 35lbs kitty litter...don't judge :tongue:) +10
    15 second plank +15
    30 Jumping Jacks +30

With a good warm up of stretches and yoga before and after, I am enthuastic when I say, I need a F#%&%*#$! Shower! :untroubled:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

:redface-new:  Hello my fellow Nerds! Today, I am proud to say that I did a full Set! Woot! And, I don't hurt like I thought I would! Woot! Which is making me consider starting my Couch to 5K regime possibly this Thursday...I'll see how my body feels.

20 body weight squats
    10 push ups
    20 walking lunges
    15 second plank
    30 Jumping Jacks

:positive::peaceful::redface:  I just feel awesome! And I hope to pass along the same vibe to those that need it.

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

Maybe it was the awesome evening I had last night, or the song that came on in my playlist. Nah...it was me, all ME! :highly_amused: I found my Beast Mode and hit the button. Rawww!

20 body weight squats +10
    10 push ups +3 +2 regular push ups
    20 walking lunges +3 (These still eat my lunch, but they are getting smoother)
    10 dumbbell rows + 5 (using a 35lbs kitty litter)
    15 second plank +10
    30 Jumping Jacks +15

I did, almost, half of everything. My muscles feel nice and wibbly, and when I got done? Food. NOW. All Paleo healthy things, but damn, I was hungry, I was grabbing excess things to add to my Zoodles, Zucchinni noodles, aside from my Talipia, like I was about to add scrambled eggs. Intriguing. But still, I am happy and proud of myself right now. I pushed and found out that I can do more. :joyous:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

That moment you realize that you cannot eat rice anymore. Not even brown rice. Wow, and blargh! Just one less thing to buy and to adjust too. I haven't really eaten rice since day one of my Upgrade. I'll stick to my Zoodles and becoming more clever in the kitchen. :pride:

OH!

Tomorrow is weigh in and picture day! I am highly curious as to where I am since I started. :positive:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

Last night I hung out with some dear friends of mine, drank to much and had this grilled chicken with veggies bowl that had feta cheese. I'm thinking the mix of the cheese and drinks caused me to pray to the porcelain gods. :/ These things happen. I know that today is my workout day and weigh in, but my body is in 'idle' mode, so Yoga only. Tomorrow, I'll weigh in and take pictures.

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

Aww yeah! As of today, I have lost 10lbs from the Paleo and Beginner Workout! *Does happy dance*

20 body weight squats +12 (Damn skippy I did 12 more!)
    10 push ups +5 knee +3 regular
    20 walking lunges +4 (Felt an odd twinge on both knees so I stopped there, still proud of myself.)
    15 second plank +12
    30 Jumping Jacks

I was happily done after pushing myself today. I'm getting closer and closer to being able to do 2 full sets. :pride:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

So, this is new...I comprehend why I feel this way, so I am going to experiment with it and let it happen.

I got back home late, like 2am late and passed out. I missed both of my alarms and even set a time to doze for 10 minuets, I was tired!I Today's experiment; work out when I get home around 730-8. I know that later on in August, I'm going to have to flip my workout time from 8ish in the morning to around afternoon/evening time.

This is me not trying to find an excuse to not work out, this is for the sake of science. Now, onward to healty/tasty Paleo breakfast and Fullmetal Alchmeist. :peaceful:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

Read through your log. I started about a week and a half after you with Beginners Body Workout. It's kicking my butt but it's also very satisfying to make progress. Keep up the good work!  :joyous:

Level 1 Shadowtouched Aasimar

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 1.5 | CON 2.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 4

Challenge : Current 0   Battle Log : "Stairs are the Devil!"

“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.†- The Gunslinger

I worked out today, kept it to just one set 'cause I learned something about my body; I work out so much better in the mornings. I can do a night workout if I have to, but I just felt so "blah" about what I did today. Lesson well and truly learned.

20 body weight squats
    10 push ups
    20 walking lunges
    10 dumbbell rows (using 34lbs kitty litter)
    15 second plank
    30 Jumping Jacks

And you know what? It's ok! I learned something about me, and that is a good thing! Now I know what to do in the future and plan accordingly. To those out there that are having hiccups like this, it's ok. I promise that it's ok. Learn from it, log it in and move on to the next kick-@$$ thing you are going to do. :onthego::peaceful:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

I actually planned to do the same thing this year for my bday. There is a Texas Rangers Labor Day 5k that I'm looking at doing. Most 5k give you plenty of time to actually just walk the entire 3.2mi. I did a 5k once and a 400lb woman walked the entire thing and guess what she walked across the finish line. You can totally do a 5k. It's about getting up and finishig it. I have faith you girl. I'm going to start the Beginner Workout tonight before bed. I wanted to do it this morning but I pressed snooze on my alarm (lame, I know).

[progress=green][/progress]

:loyal: Thanks for the support! I appreciate it a lot.

So today after my intriguing night, I got up and punched my beast mode. Grrr! :livid:

20 body weight squats +10
    10 push ups +3 +2
    20 walking lunges +10
    10 dumbbell rows (using 35lbs) +6
    15 second plank +15 (Surprise to me, these are getting easier! Time to crank it up!)
    30 Jumping Jacks +30

During the 2nd jumping jacks one of my favorite metal songs came on and I ripped through them. Then near the end of my set, "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera came on and I started to weep, not really tears, but something inside of me cracked and let go that I didn't need anymore. It was nice, random and strange, but nice. :joyous:

I'm glad that it happened, it let's me know that all of the bad, negative defences that I have built inside are starting to crumble down and go away. Sitting here now after working out and eating healthy makes me feel strong, confident and proud of myself. Yes, very proud of myself.

If you happen to be having a moment of "blargh" I lend you this positive feeling that I am having right now and throughout the rest of yours and my day. You can do it! :triumphant::tranquillity::topsy_turvy:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

Hi there! The workouts are coming along pretty well. I can see that I am progressing and slowly up-ing the amounts that I do. Soon, I shall have 2 sets completed! Mwhahahaha!

You just caught me on the way to start my warm-up and workout. I'll post again once I'm done. I hope that your workout and eating is going well.

Auto-bots, ROLL OUT!

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

Ahhh! Another good workout completed! :positive:

20 body weight squats
    10 push ups +10 kneeling
    20 walking lunges
    10 dumbbell rows (using 35lbs) +10
    15 second plank +15
    *I didn't do jumping jacks due to my body healing. Pictures on the first of July. :redface:

Check me out! I'm halfway there to doing 2 sets! Wooo! :redface-new:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.