American Ninja Warrior - New Season July 1, 2013

That bummed me out to watch, especially considering they showed last night's slip, and 2013's flub... like, three times apiece.  "HERE, JUST TO DRIVE HOME HOW YOU SCREWED UP, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW?! HEY, LET'S WATCH THAT CLIP AGAIN!"

But yeah, Stage 1 is all about whole-body co-ordination.  Stage 2 is all about ridonkulous inhuman upper body strength. 

• Like 1

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Yeah, that made me sad too. It always kinda upsets me, though, when reporters shove a mic into the face of a crying person. Like, do you really think they want to talk about it?? On public television?? Just leave them alone for crying out loud.

But yeah, that makes sense about the different focuses for the different stages. Stage 1 really did require lots of coordination. I definitely wouldn't be able to do it :panda: so good on everyone who was even able to make it that far!

Just finished watching it last night, went kinda how I envisioned it. Won't say more for now till everyone gets a chance to watch.

<p><p>eedad's daily battle log ----> http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/70279-eedads-daily-log/Challenge #1 ----> http://rebellion.nerdfitnss.com/index.php?/topic/70983-eedads-first-challenge-1/Plank times, progress measured as workouts per week with final measure of time 12/12

100%
100%
Flexibility 24/24
100%
100%
Diet 38/42
90.4%
90.4%
Life goal = pass/fail<p>
100%
100%

It was so amazing. Spoiler Alert: Scroll down for more

It was so cool to see 2 guys competing for the title after so long with no one finishing it. I was beginning to think it was impossible, but then to see them nail it was awesome.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I totally called that, to keep the viewers, someone HAAAAAAAAAD to win this year. I'm not saying they made the levels easier (I doubt that from looking at them!!!) but mostly from the "It's now or never, Ninjas... show us what you can do). 

NOW they can say next year "Well, we had TWO winners! Looks like this shit's getting too easy, eh? LET'S KICK IT UP A NOTCH!"

• Like 1

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

I totally called that, to keep the viewers, someone HAAAAAAAAAD to win this year. I'm not saying they made the levels easier (I doubt that from looking at them!!!) but mostly from the "It's now or never, Ninjas... show us what you can do). 

NOW they can say next year "Well, we had TWO winners! Looks like this shit's getting too easy, eh? LET'S KICK IT UP A NOTCH!"

I wondered if that was their theory behind making the prelims so hard. By the time they got to the final, they had already conquered so much, this was  easier for easier for them then other years.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I wondered if that was their theory behind making the prelims so hard. By the time they got to the final, they had already conquered so much, this was  easier for easier for them then other years.

I dunno if I'd use "easier". How about "not as hard" <G>

Nothing about ANW seems easy.

Hey. I've got a blog!! ----> The Dilnad Can!

This is how I did it. This is how you too can do it! ----> http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2015/09/28/learn-how-an-office-worker-lost-100-lbs-saved-his-own-life-and-became-a-superhero/