NerdFitness Minecraft Server

Anyone else have some extra rail? Banandrea and I are in need of a great deal. A few stacks at least. We're creating a minecart rail from near the spawn point (and NF symbol) to our island we've been working on.

no, but i've got a fair amount of iron in my house, help yourself.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

Anyone else have some extra rail? Banandrea and I are in need of a great deal. A few stacks at least. We're creating a minecart rail from near the spawn point (and NF symbol) to our island we've been working on.

no, but i've got a fair amount of iron in my house, help yourself.

That is quite a nice offer. Dangerous even... you sure? Haha.

Also, I explored y'all's underground portal system. Super awesome. Except I almost got killed by some pig things...

I want to hop back on here.  Shiami was a huge help with me not getting hopelessly lost a couple weeks ago. Now I'm setting up relatively close to there.

Sweet! I'm excited to play with you guys.

Also, if you guys go south along the beach from the NF symbol, you'll find our soon-to-be powered minecart track to our island.

We should probably try to make a nether portal attached to your guys' system.

I started to build a ship last night, but got distracted before I could get very far.  So if anyone see's a random wooden structure out in the water that'd be mine.  

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge

I started a new project last week, when I get a change to continue, it'll be amazing. It's in the ocean by my tree house.

Aiming for something like this.

tumblr_mdskm2t0QQ1rj3iwco1_500.jpg

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

I started a new project last week, when I get a change to continue, it'll be amazing. It's in the ocean by my tree house.

Just for fun, or will it have a nefarious purpose?

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

I did, but since I'm very busy, I really don't have much time on NF or MC. I will be adressing them really really soon, either today or tomorrow night. Sorry for the delay guys

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

btw, we probably want to start discussing if we're going to create a new world when 1.7 releases.  new terrain generation will be pretty awesome, but it'll also scar up the world something horrible.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

So I hopped on a few times this weekend.  After dieing twice and having my 12 yr old roll around on the floor laughing his ass off calling me a noob, I finally found a spot to build a little stone fort.

Now I'll go check out the area.

It's pretty quiet in there.

I don't know what I'm doing either.

This is what it's like playing with my little brother.

It's not cross platform right? I can't play on your server from my xbox account? I have an open day tomorrow for a large part and have been wanting to try MC forever.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

This is what it's like playing with my little brother.

It's not cross platform right? I can't play on your server from my xbox account? I have an open day tomorrow for a large part and have been wanting to try MC forever.

Sadly no, that's why I bought the PC version of MC after a while. the Xbox version is fun, but the PC worlds blows it out of the water.

I do however still play the xbox version if you're ever looking for some multiplayer on there.

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

It seems that despite only talking to two people EVER on this server there is a lot more people playing than I thought. Drew and I just pretty much wasted 2 days of work thinking we had put a Nether Portal far enough away from anyone we would portal back to our house, only to portal through and show up in someone's treehouse ;__; 

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

my tree house xD, I sent you the instructions how to do nether portal linking, youtube it, there are a ton of tutorials. "Nether Portal Linking" on youtube.

Thanks! I am such a noob apparently! 

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox