What games is everyone currently playing?

I just recently got a PS3 so I got PS+ and have been exploiting the free games. Ibb & Obb is pretty awesome. Just started Metro: Last Light, which is really good so far. I've got The Last of Us and Borderlands two waiting for me. I like to play a few games at once to keep from getting to disinterested.

Assassin's Creed: The hardest movie I ever played. I really like the story of all of them (save 3) but felt the gameplay was severely lacking. On the one hand is really cool looking combat, but really simple and mundane to actually control. On the other hand you have super tedious activities, including the combat, collecting feathers and treasure chests and climbing the towers and so on. AC2 added a cool element with the economy and ability to build up the city though. Graphically stunning, interesting story, not enough immersion for me. I haven't played 4 though, or any of the games between 2 and 3.

This week I started playing Skyrim again, restarted as a Dark Elf, picked out some different mods to try out and changed up my play style and order of quests a little bit. I also haven't invested too much time in any of the DLCs, so I'll get into those a bit and see what I can come up with.

Anyone else kind of irritated with the way Bethesda did the vampire feeding/powers thing? My mindset has always been that feeding would make a vampire more powerful, not weaker. I always used a mod in Oblivion that made this adjustment. I haven't been a vamp in Skyrim yet so I haven't bothered looking for such a mod, but I assume it exists.

Probably still my favorite series...

Potentially more due to the sentimental factor and the days I spent playing the first two in college...skipping some classes, running back from class to keep playing...

That and Fable II...

LOVED Fable, the sequels never quite did it for me. I definitely exploited the hell out of the hero saves. I'd have 20 silver keys by the Hobbe Killing contest to unlock the hammer with the exp augmentation behind the Hero's Guild. :P

• Like 1

Civilization 5 - Brave New World.  I am not a huge gamer, but I have been playing Civ since the original DOS version.  Best. Game. Ever.

- Level 0 - Mountain Troll -

STR| DEX0| STA0| CON| WIS| CHA0

Starting Weight 293 - Current Weight 291

My Current Challenge

My Epic Quest

"Has it ever struck you that there’s a thin man inside every fat man, just as they say there’s a statue inside every block of stone?" - From Coming up for Air  (George Orwell) 1939

Just finished Mass Effect 3 last night. It was my FemShep alt infiltrator, who I brought through from ME1. On insanity the whole time.

I knew what was coming, and still had the feels at the end. Perfect ending for both my Sheps. (Yea, I was one of those guys who didn't need the extend cut the first time around - I can extrapolate endings.)

• Like 1

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

I deleted every game from my hard drive, sold my xbox, and left with a couple simple games on my phone.  Gotta be more productive and the games are getting in the way... gotta level up my real life for awhile!

This = me last summer. It ended up being easier that I would have thought.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

At the moment assassins creed 3 on PS3, finished bioshock infinite last week, I really liked it!

And still haven't finished Killzone on ps4, I always die at the defense on that spacestation...and my ego doesn't let me play a level easier  :nonchalance:

Level 1 - assassin

STR: 3, DEX: 2, STA: 2, CON: 2, WIS: 3, CHA: 3

Current Challenge: maenumania learns the secrets of spiderman

Battle Log: We are the hero of our story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge Archive: #1 - Let's kill those rats and spider!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember nothing is true.
Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember everything is permitted.
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are the Assassins.

Bravely Default, which I was skeptical about but I'm now enjoying immensely. 

Super Mario 3D World, going through unlocked challenge levels - and levels I've completed - and picking up any green stars that I missed.

Clash of Clans, I'm hate-playing this to prove to myself I can play a free-to-play title without pulling out my credit card.

• Like 1

STR0 DEX0 STA0 CON0 WIS0 CHA0

Recently played several hours of Batman Arkham Asylum. Picked up all 3 games over the past several steam sales since I had never played any of them. Working through the first one now.

Also, picked up the new Tomb Raider. I was a huge fan of the original way back when, along with the 2nd and kind of the 3rd, but it fell off big after that. I've played several hours so far and this one is definitively worth it and worthy to be called a proper reboot.

Lastly, playing a bit of DmC. It's showing itself to be a nice reboot so far, but not as drastic a change from the ones before since I just don't feel the others are "that" old. Mechanics of the game haven't changed as much as the original Tomb Raider to the new one as an example.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Borderlands 2, Diablo III, and we just got into the Titanfall Beta.  Looks fun.  I need to finish up Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect.

"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.  Fear is the little death that causes total obliteration.  I will face my fear.  I will allow it to pass over me and through me until only I remain."

My Current Challenge

Level 2 Bene Gesserit Assassin

STR 4 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 3