What games is everyone currently playing?

I play World of Warcraft (both Alliance and Horde) and Minecraft.

I have 2 Alliance 100s on Mok'Nathal and a lvl 100 horde Pandaren shadow priest on Silvermoon. I have a ton of alts, I guess I'll see who ends up going to 100 next! ^_^

Welcome, my fellow crack addict!  Err.........I mean WoW player.  :P

Feel free to add me on Battle.tag.   Oramac#1305.  I usually play Alliance, but I have a couple horde characters collecting dust too.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I play World of Warcraft (both Alliance and Horde) and Minecraft.

I have 2 Alliance 100s on Mok'Nathal and a lvl 100 horde Pandaren shadow priest on Silvermoon. I have a ton of alts, I guess I'll see who ends up going to 100 next! ^_^

Minecraft, I've been playing on BeastsMC creative server for a few weeks. Building things. ^_^

Welcome, my fellow crack addict!  Err.........I mean WoW player.   :tongue:

Feel free to add me on Battle.tag.   Oramac#1305.  I usually play Alliance, but I have a couple horde characters collecting dust too.  

I play both horde and alliance too, can't think of my battle.tag off hand (at work right now) but I'll add you when I get home. Maybe we could group and do some pvp or challenge modes or something?

• Like 1

Starting: Weight 176lbs | Bodyfat ~19% | Current: Weight 184lbs | Bodyfat ~16.5% | Goal: Weight 190-200lbs | Bodyfat 6-10%

Level 2 Human Assassin

STR 4 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge : Completed.

Second Challenge : In progress.

Tixnleeches Epic Quest (Life Goals) : In Progress

Any Dragon Age fans here? Not just Inquisition, but I love the whole series. :) Been thinking of using some of the characters/ classes as inspiration for theming my future 6 week challenges to put a fun spin on things. Has anyone else tried anything like this with their favourite games?

• Like 2

Challenge 3 | Challenge 2 | Challenge 1

L3 Elf: | 0 STR | 1.6 DEX | 7.4 STA | 6.8 WIS | 8.6 CON | 3.8 CHA |

Overall Weight Loss Goal:

33.3%
33.3%

SW: 153lb CW: 142lb  GW: 120lb

Any Dragon Age fans here? Not just Inquisition, but I love the whole series. :) Been thinking of using some of the characters/ classes as inspiration for theming my future 6 week challenges to put a fun spin on things. Has anyone else tried anything like this with their favourite games?

That is a pretty good idea! I should do that on my next challenge!! Thank you!!

Starting: Weight 176lbs | Bodyfat ~19% | Current: Weight 184lbs | Bodyfat ~16.5% | Goal: Weight 190-200lbs | Bodyfat 6-10%

Level 2 Human Assassin

Hello! My gaming clan is in havoc :/ we used to play DotA2 but over time we lost interest.. some of them are playing GTA V while we find some new drugs. Some of us are pushing to get back to WoW.

I really need to find something, I'm playing Rogue Legacy and reached lvl 500, I'm in my quest 3+ help me, please.

post-38881-0-07576900-1429624781_thumb.j

post-38881-0-07576900-1429624781_thumb.j

• Ladygazza  :lemo: 

Race: Lightfoot Halfling | Class: Assassin

[Level: 1 | STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1 ]

​Current quest: Lemons!

Battle log: Le cahier de Mme Pie aka The Ladygazza

Accountabilibuddies: Aspiring Assassin Apprentice Accountabilibuddies

That is a pretty good idea! I should do that on my next challenge!! Thank you!!

Glad you like the idea and hope you have some fun with it :D

Hello! My gaming clan is in havoc :/ we used to play DotA2 but over time we lost interest.. some of them are playing GTA V while we find some new drugs. Some of us are pushing to get back to WoW.

I really need to find something, I'm playing Rogue Legacy and reached lvl 500, I'm in my quest 3+ help me, please.

Hey, I'm an ex-Dota player too. :) If you like RPGs I'll shamelessly plug the Dragon Age series. Origins, the first one, is pretty cheap now on Steam or Origin if you need something to keep you ticking over. Honestly has some of the best characters in any game series in my opinion, with an awesome plot to boot. If it's the multiplayer part of games you like, but don't want the negativity of Dota, try out Warframe - it's a third person shooter (with swords and warhammers and such as well though) and you play in 4 player squads PvE (with a PvP arena available) and everyone there is mostly friendly/ wants to help out new people. If not, what other genres do you like in general?

33.3%
33.3%

I know I've seen some Assassin's Creed themed challenges before.  I've been wanting to do a Warcraft theme and AC:IV theme myself.  Though I'm way too stoked for Episode VII right now to do any theme other than Star Wars.  :D

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Hey, I'm an ex-Dota player too. :) If you like RPGs I'll shamelessly plug the Dragon Age series. Origins, the first one, is pretty cheap now on Steam or Origin if you need something to keep you ticking over. Honestly has some of the best characters in any game series in my opinion, with an awesome plot to boot. If it's the multiplayer part of games you like, but don't want the negativity of Dota, try out Warframe - it's a third person shooter (with swords and warhammers and such as well though) and you play in 4 player squads PvE (with a PvP arena available) and everyone there is mostly friendly/ wants to help out new people. If not, what other genres do you like in general?

We've had our fair share of Left4Dead and L4D2 :) but eventually that became old too. I guess that what works out the best for us is a mix of RPG and multiplayer, so WoW was great. Over the years, though, life got in the way of some of us (me too) and gradually begun to feel like it wasn't worth playing that sloppy.

Did somebody try Evolve?

Dota.. yes, so negative. When you spawn, game did not even start, and your allies start insulting you for no reason, thaaaaat gets annoying. Even more so, if they insult you in Russian :D

I would love to add some NF friends to my battletag for WoW. =) I had to take a big step back from it to level up my real life, but now that my gym habit is established I am working on adding some WoW time back in, very casually. I raid on Sundays with a casual group and log in a few other days a week. Mostly Horde, now. 

PS, we are recruiting DPS for our Sunday raid. 5-8 PM pacific time. 8/10 normal BRF. xD

qqemokitty#1191

• Like 1

WWBD?

"Seize the moment, cause tomorrow you might be dead!" - Buffy Summers 

level 1 Orc Warrior at heart, training with the Adventurers
STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

I would love to add some NF friends to my battletag for WoW. =) I had to take a big step back from it to level up my real life, but now that my gym habit is established I am working on adding some WoW time back in, very casually. I raid on Sundays with a casual group and log in a few other days a week. Mostly Horde, now. 

PS, we are recruiting DPS for our Sunday raid. 5-8 PM pacific time. 8/10 normal BRF. xD

qqemokitty#1191

Sweet!  I gave up raiding after hardcore caused major life problems for me.  The most I do now is LFR raiding once or twice a month.  Mostly I do Rated Battlegrounds now, since the timing is usually far more flexible.  But definitely can add me/i'll add you.  Always nice to have more NFers on battletag!

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

You really are a crack pusher, aren't you?

• Like 2

I've been playing a ton of Fallout New Vegas recently, doing all the add-on content, which is actually better than the main game I think. A little more cohesive...

I might start playing WoW again now that they added the game tokens. My fiancee plays, so it's just a matter of getting her a new computer so we can play together...

IF I do... I will harass people for their battletags...

• Like 1

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

I feel like I might be the only one still playing Destiny here, but in case I'm not--

The 100 (https://www.the100.io?r=62160) is a great way to find groups to run strikes/raids/etc. It matches you with a group of 100 similarly minded people (casual vs intense; similar age range if that's important to you, etc) and lets you post up game sessions to find buddies to run with. Better than the LFG sites since you can schedule in advance AND its a bit less random.

My Battle tag is Poseidon#1845 feel free to add me, I play Horde and Alliance

• Like 1

Level 2 Human Assassin

Got a copy of Bioshock Infinite and it proves my point that Art design > graphics. My favourite vigor till now is Murder of Crows (my latest was bucking bronco) , what I almost forgot to pic up after the fight, I thank the programmers that they did not let it despawn even after I moved into the next area.

Also reinstalled Warcraft 3 and damn I can't remember that it is this hard to win a match against the CPU. But hey I never played Orc or Nightelf or Human before so I guess it's normal.

• Like 1

Just reinstalled Skyrim myself, and am starting off fresh... now I need to take a break for some Warrior vs Thief research and nail down a build before I get too far into things!

• Like 2

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Just a heads up for RPG/FPS lovers - GreenManGaming is doing a 2K games sale. I just got Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition for 80% off (then another 20% with an e-mail voucher). Got it for £7 instead of £35 on steam, so if anyone was thinking about getting it, now is a good time. :D My fiance's brother recommended it to me, so hopefully it lives up to the expectations I have of it now! Anyone else here played it and have any tips for starting out?

33.3%
33.3%