What games is everyone currently playing?

A friend and I got hold of a Battlestar Galactica Pyramid card game (original series); we figured out how to play it and have been using chores as wagers. I may have to help wash his car but he gets to clean my living room and hallway carpets for me! Bwa-ha-ha!

(I don't do much computer gaming right now, at least until my new computer glasses come in....)

• Like 1

"The only decision that matters is what you do with the time that has been given to you." (Gandalf - LOTR)

I just bought killing floor 2, it's a superviolent, silly co-op zombie wave shooter. Its fun and demanding and a round doesn't take too long, so I can squeeze some playtime in when I feel like it. You've got different classes that level up so it feels like you accomplish things. Good buy :)

• Like 1

I just recently got back into GW2 with a couple of friends and otherwise I play a bit of Destiny on X1. I am really enjoying some of the living world content in GW2 and man it's a gorgeous game!

gw005.jpg

Class: Ranger

Level: 3

Attributes:

Strength (STR) - 7

Dexterity (DEX) - 5

Stamina (STA) - 3

Constitution (CON) - 5

Wisdom (WIS) - 6

Charisma (CHA) - 3

Last Challenges: First steps into Mirkwood, Surviving Mirkwood

Current Challenge: Mirkwood, the place of the lost.

‘Not all those who wander are lost.’ – J.R.R. Tolkien

Guild Wars' Tyria is an unbelievably beautiful world but for some reason I can never immerse myself for more than a week at any time.  I ought to get back in there and give it another chance soon.

• Like 1

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

I am currently playing evolve with friends when we can actually connect...

Also borderlanDs pre sequel. And I just picked up the Witcher 2. Never played any in the series. Enjoying it so far.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Big fan of Origins. DAI seems to be a weird origins/skyrim hybrid with the open world and side-quests. So far so good. I will be done with work for the summer starting May 15th so I'm looking forward to spending more time playing.

~ Kitana: Elite Human Ranger tacking and destroying all barriers to healthy, fulfilling life ~

"Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." 1 Co 9:25-27

I am currently playing evolve with friends when we can actually connect...

Also borderlanDs pre sequel. And I just picked up the Witcher 2. Never played any in the series. Enjoying it so far.

Still working through first witcher game myself. i had hoped to play both of the first 2 before the 3rd comes out later this month. The Witcher 3 looks awesome! I'll probably jump right into it even though I will not have finished the others by then.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Guild Wars' Tyria is an unbelievably beautiful world but for some reason I can never immerse myself for more than a week at any time.  I ought to get back in there and give it another chance soon.

Well if ya do get back into it Rurik, you're welcome to join us on the Sea of Sorrows server.

Class: Ranger

Level: 3

Attributes:

Strength (STR) - 7

Dexterity (DEX) - 5

Stamina (STA) - 3

Constitution (CON) - 5

Wisdom (WIS) - 6

Charisma (CHA) - 3

Last Challenges: First steps into Mirkwood, Surviving Mirkwood

Current Challenge: Mirkwood, the place of the lost.

‘Not all those who wander are lost.’ – J.R.R. Tolkien

Iiiiii definitely just purchased Harvest Moon: A New Beginning for 3DS... and I am ABSURDLY excited about it.  I played the crap out of that game as a kid on the 64 and I am ready to get back to my roots with repetitive button mashing and pretend-flirting with imaginary people!  Yay!

• Like 2

:: wanderbound ::

Level 2 Gryffindor half-elf assassin & rider in The Wild Hunt

STR: 4 |  DEX: 2  |  STA: 2  |  CON: 0  |  WIS: 4  |  CHA: 1 

..... current (2nd) challenge! ..... epic quest! .....

“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.†― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

I've been trying to catch up on a couple games.

Borderlands 2 and Magicka are two that my friend and I play together so it's more of a "wait for him to get online" thing.

League of Legends is my standby,

Shadow of Mordor, Dishonored, and the Witcher are a few that I just pick up for a bit every once in a while.

Finally, my brother keeps trying to get me back into WoW but I think that might be unhealthy for now. Between work, school, and workouts, I don't think my willpower can handle trying to play WoW and not pull all day grinds or all-nighters.

Jay, Half Orc Rebel

Chaotic Neutral

"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will dilineate and define you" -Thomas Jefferson
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." -Thomas Edison

I've been on a Shadowrun binge the last few weeks. I bought Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall for iOS. Really disappointed that there aren't any more downloadable campaigns once you finish the game, so I installed an emulator on my phone so I can have some of the open world goodness of the Sega Genesis version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No body, no mind.

My Battle Log: A Weightlifting Story

Steam has a sale on the Witcher franchise, including the boardgame adaptation. Anyone interested in grabbing that and playing against fellow Rebels instead of random strangers on the internet?

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

I've finally about given up on WoW. I quit about a year ago, came back for one month (only played for a few days though) when the intro to the new expac came out, then quit again. It's just not as good as the glory days of Burning Crusade/Wrath of the Lich King. Those were the days. I had so much fun RPing. My character got involved in a massive RP plotline that spanned several guilds and several months.

Anyway, played SWTOR for a while, and now I'm back to FF XIV A Realm Reborn. It's pretty, and interesting, but I think I might just be outgrowing MMO's.

• Like 1

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

I've finally about given up on WoW. I quit about a year ago, came back for one month (only played for a few days though) when the intro to the new expac came out, then quit again. It's just not as good as the glory days of Burning Crusade/Wrath of the Lich King. Those were the days. I had so much fun RPing. My character got involved in a massive RP plotline that spanned several guilds and several months.

Anyway, played SWTOR for a while, and now I'm back to FF XIV A Realm Reborn. It's pretty, and interesting, but I think I might just be outgrowing MMO's.

Have you tried Elder Scrolls Online at all? It is buy to play which might be a barrier but if you enjoy TES in general it's worth it just for another game in the series with that "Elder Scrolls Flavour", even if you aren't interested in the MMO parts. The Mages and Fighters guild plotlines have been really amazing so far, not to mention how interesting some of the side quests have ended up being. Even grouping up for group dungeons is pretty painless and the community has really impressed me so far. Not come across anyone moaning at team mates in dungeons or trolling, which is nice. I'm only about a week in though, so take it with a pinch of salt!

I got my copy through a site where people were selling keys they didn't want, ended up about £25 for the Imperial Edition rather than £70, so if you are interested, shop around for cheaper keys.

Challenge 3 | Challenge 2 | Challenge 1

L3 Elf: | 0 STR | 1.6 DEX | 7.4 STA | 6.8 WIS | 8.6 CON | 3.8 CHA |

Overall Weight Loss Goal:

33.3%
33.3%

SW: 153lb CW: 142lb  GW: 120lb

I've recently started trying to free to play games out and am loving the hell out of Fallen London.  I'm planning to do some videos on free games in the near future, starting with this one in fact.  My only gripe is the action counter.  Sure, they give you plenty of actions to start with.  But counters always feel like a speed bump.

• Like 1

Social Justice Bard

Epic Quest

I think I've been playing way too much. I fell asleep mid-mission in Shadowrun Dragonfall and woke up in the morning after switched from AR into hot-sim, completing a matrix run in my dreams. a few minutes

Fixed

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

It is with a heavy heart that I reluctantly agree with you, Vian.  I've been with WoW since mid-Vanilla and I just cannot be arsed to play anymore.  I've had burnouts and breaks in the past, but I just don't get any joy out of the game anymore.  I still love it to death, but there just isn't anything I want to do now.  As much as I love video games to this day, I just cannot abide the same old combat mechanics and level-based grinding.

I keep hoping to find something new to hold my fancy but everything I find seems to come up short somehow.  So I keep watching video game "movies" on Youtube to quench my insatiable thirst.

That being said, the Witcher 2 movie adaptation I watched last week was fantastic.  What an excellent story!  I can't wait to watch Witcher 3: the Wild Hunt.

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager