What games is everyone currently playing?

Has anyone tried SMITE, the moba based around all sorts of mythological gods and heroes?  I just downloaded it off Steam and will probably give it a shot this weekend.

The Viking in me couldn't be more pleased with the idea of taking control over Thor, Odin, or Ullr, and destroying some stuff!

Did you ever get around to trying Smite?

Also, if anyone wants to play any multiplayer or co-op games on Steam, feel free to add me Steam link

Level 7 Ranger

STR 19 | STA 16 | DEX 17 | CON 10 | WIS 8 | CHA 8

Battle Log | Previous Challenge | Progress Photos

World of Warcraft, occasionally some Hearthstone or Heroes of the Storm. 

I have waaaay too many games chilling on Steam that I need to make time for eventually, and I really want to do another play through of Dragon Age: Inquisition with all the DLCs.

I also play in a Pathfinder (tabletop rpg very similar to DnD 3.5) once a week.

STORMEE

Level 5 Fey Touched Half-Elven Druid

“What doesn't kill me, gives me EXP."

Currently Dragon Age: origins

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

The Elder Scrolls: Arena. Next up are Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion and perhaps Skyrim once more.

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (7)Fitness (2)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)

I powered through Dragon Age Origins, DA: Awakening, Dragon Age 2, and am now on Dragon Age Inquisition. Holy shit talk about different mechanics in each of them though!

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

I powered through Dragon Age Origins, DA: Awakening, Dragon Age 2, and am now on Dragon Age Inquisition. Holy shit talk about different mechanics in each of them though!

I am doing Portal 1 now, then will do Deadpool then Portal 2, followed by Bastion and Transistor at Bigm's direction. I will then play Tale of Two Brothers and after THAT I'm going to get through all the DA games, only ever played the original.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I am doing Portal 1 now, then will do Deadpool then Portal 2, followed by Bastion and Transistor at Bigm's direction. I will then play Tale of Two Brothers and after THAT I'm going to get through all the DA games, only ever played the original.

Because the game play is so different between each game, it feels weird playing them back to back. At least for me it does. But I like all the games so far, each has something appealing about it. And something appalling to be honest :tongue:

Because the game play is so different between each game, it feels weird playing them back to back. At least for me it does. But I like all the games so far, each has something appealing about it. And something appalling to be honest :tongue:

Maybe I'll have to intersperse them among the other games then. Something to think about.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Just started Lego Star Wars... shoulda gone with KOTOR II instead. 

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

I haven't played anything new recently. I've been busy with life and other stuff.  I have been playing some of the mobile games like Marvel Contest of Champions and The Walking Dead No Man's Land.

Anyone plan on playing The Division on PS4?  I think I just might.

Battle Log |Current Challenge: Better Late Than Never| Previous Challenges: 1 | 

instagram: @gambitbjj | Winner of the Harry Potter PVP Challenge: House Ravenclaw

Betrayal at Krondor... just bought the game on gog.com now that it was on sale (together with Betrayal in Antara and Return to Krondor). No new/modern games for me yet since my "should be ready since god knows when"-computer isn't built yet, but as soon as it is, there'll hardly be time for anything else than M&M Heroes 7.

Level 3 Lizardman Assassin

STR 3 | STA 2 | DEX 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1.5 | CHA 2

I was about 25% through the pacifist playthrough of Undertale when my computer broke.  Seriously wanted to give that damn thing a non-pacifist solution, but then I wouldn't be able to finish the game.  Seriously jonesing for my computer right now.

Also just finished Harvest Moon: Animal Parade and am currently having lots of feelings about that.  

Guild Wars 2 - it's funny that I play mmo for the game and not the interaction. Actually it is not funny but sad as my social anxiety ignites and I feel foolish playing with others now (even with my s/o). Regardless, GW2 has filled my WoW gap.

• Like 1

I am....

Currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition, as I have been for a very long time, and will be for a while yet.

Very excited about the new Mass Effect.

Thinking about what to play next. I've never played any of The Witcher series - should I start with the earlier ones, or doesn't it matter? With Mass Effect I'm really glad I started at the beginning, but the Fallout games appear to stand alone (though obviously some familiarity helps). I don't have that much time these days (my heart sinks when someone tells me that I should watch TV show X, but that it doesn't really get good until season twelvety...).

Level 4 Human Adventurer / Level 4 Scout, couch to 5k graduate, six time marathon finisher.

Spoiler

Current 5k Personal Best: 22:00 / 21:23 / 21:13 / 21:09 / 20:55 / 20:25 (4th July 17)

Current 5 mile PB: 36:41 35:27 34:52 (10th May 17)

Current 10k PB: 44:58 44:27 44:07 44:06 43:50 (29th June 17)

Current Half Marathon PB: 1:41:54 1:38:24 1:37:47 1:37:41 (14th June 15)

Current Marathon PB: 3:39:34 3:29:49 (10th April 16)

Here for The Witcher.

The first one is sort of a 3D point and click combos story based thing. The fighting is based on clicking mouse buttons at the right time, equipping the correct weapon for the type of foe etc. It's fun if you're a fan but it feels outdated and adds little to the franchise in terms of game play or world building.

The second one is a major departure from this. You're much more into RPG/adventure game territory here. The graphics quality shoots up. The plot is better. The monsters are better. Everything is better! If you can't drop the cash on The Witcher 3 just yet, or want to fill in backstory, go here.

The Witcher 3 is like sex, only better.

• Like 1

I know I am behind the times but right now I am trying to complete every side quest (possible) and visit every spot on the map on FO New Vegas. I got into FO3 right before FO4 came out, so I was late getting into it. I was mid New Vegas when it came out and I started to play it a little bit, but everything is so different to me and the fact that VATS and the PIP Boy don't stop time like the other games made it really confusing for my mom brain to go back and forth between them. Not to mention the fact that I rarely get time to play as it is. So I decided to just finish out what I was doing in NV before moving on to FO4. I want to play Elder Scrolls as well but who knows when I will have time to get around to it. I am still trying to get through the new season of OITNB without falling asleep every night so my free time to do these things is pretty sad :( 

On 6/9/2016 at 10:01 AM, Maddie Hatter said:

Guild Wars 2 - it's funny that I play mmo for the game and not the interaction. Actually it is not funny but sad as my social anxiety ignites and I feel foolish playing with others now (even with my s/o). Regardless, GW2 has filled my WoW gap.

I have extremely fond memories of GW1; I was so sad when I discovered I couldn't reactivate that account to link to GW2 when it came out (to be fair, I hadn't played in almost a decade... still, it was sad to have lost all my lineage to the annals of time like that... :sorrow:)

I've recently started playing ESO (because the husband was very excited for the Steam Summer Sale price of it). *shrug* It's ok... but the more I play it, the more I seem to find myself comparing it to GW2. I'm a completionist at heart, so the GW2 map setup appeals to me in ways the quest lines of ESO just can't. I think the reason I haven't switched back yet is because I just got my Highland Wolf mount, so I'm still having fun running around and leaping over/off things. :P

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

Got a copy of the first Modern Warefare on PS 3, already finished the campaign some years ago, so I knew it was good and I was in the mood for a military themed shooter. Finished the singelplayer again and out of curiosity started the online mode, and wow it's still alive and kicking. First time I played a first person shooter online and I have to say I'm not too shabby. So if someone is still playing it let me now and we could rock some rounds together.

Also does someone know if Battlefield 3 is still playable online without the DLCs and map packs on PS 3?