Clash of Clans

For the most part, you can overpower a small section like that... when you get higher up, it becomes more fun because you can actually take down a full base... :-)

My overpowering a small section netted me over 300k gold and elixir thanks to the awesome work the team did winning this war!!

• Like 1

Relax, don't worry, have a homebrew!

My overpowering a small section netted me over 300k gold and elixir thanks to the awesome work the team did winning this war!!

I think I got 700K of Gold and Elixir and 3000 DE, certainly pays to win!

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

I got no loot cause both of my attacks sucked large donkey nads. I need to do more research and upgrade my troops more so that I can actually do some damage. Besides that the first war was fun

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

So what are we calling the rediculous dragon/barb attacks that we're about to see. Drabarian? Bargon (cause it sure is one!)?

Yeah, just made 350k in 25 minutes using boosted barracks and just producing barbs at 1 per barrack per second. Full army of 220 barbs every 55 seconds. lol.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I am going to try to remember to get in my attacks in the morning before work tomorrow, but work has been an absolute shit show of crazy the past couple weeks. I'm just leaving work now having been here for 11 hours and will literally go to bed within 5 minutes of getting home because I'm dead. I expect more of the same tomorrow.

Busy season sucks.

• Like 1

Does anyone have any ideas how CoC "compares" clans to determine if they should war against each other?  Seems like the last few wars, we've gotten some clans that are leaps above us.  Even last week when we won, I felt like that clan was more powerful.  Seems like either really bad luck or we are somehow just doing something wrong.  :P 

• Like 1

The answer is here: http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Wars_FAQ

Clan Wars Matchmaking

How are clans matched for a clan war?

Clan wars matchmaking matches clans based on the strength of their members. Unlike multiplayer battles, trophies have no influence in determining your clan wars opponent. After an opposing clan is found, the war immediately starts. There’s no “nexting†in clan wars matchmaking.

How is strength calculated in clan wars?

Strength is based on each member’s attacking power (troops, army camp capacity, spells and heroes) and defensive strength (defense buildings, walls, traps and heroes). Different layouts and base designs do not affect strength. The only way a member’s strength can be changed is if they upgrade their troops, defenses, spells, etc.

Will clans of different sizes be matched for war?

That would be unfair. Both clans will always have the same number of war bases in a clan war. Clan wars matchmaking will only match clans of similar sizes, and a few members (between 1-4 per clan) may be put into spectator mode when the clans are matched to even out team sizes. The members in spectator mode will be those with the lowest trophy count in their clan (or those who are ineligible for war).

10 vs 10 members is the smallest possible team size for a clan war. Other possible team sizes are: 15 vs 15, 20 vs 20, 25 vs 25, 30 vs 30, 35 vs 35, 40 vs 40, 45 vs 45 and 50 vs 50. Clan wars matchmaking will always match your clan into the largest possible clan war.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Does anyone have any ideas how CoC "compares" clans to determine if they should war against each other?  Seems like the last few wars, we've gotten some clans that are leaps above us.  Even last week when we won, I felt like that clan was more powerful.  Seems like either really bad luck or we are somehow just doing something wrong.  :tongue:

It would appear we're not the only ones, I did a quick search and found a couple older threads that show the same thing. They're a few months old so things may have changed though...

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/381173-War-matchmaking-explained

That said... I found this too...

http://www.allclash.com/tips-to-win-almost-every-clan-war/

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I do think we did better when the top 10 all waited until the last 6 hours or so. It lets the lower level guys have their pick of targets, plus we may be able to attack lower level guys than we currently do in the top 10 for chances of better stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I've been wondering if it would be good for the whole clan to sort of attack in order, not just the top 10. I mean, it would suck to be super strict and make war interfere with work and life schedules... I'm thinking more like... If your real life schedule is open so you can attack whenever, take a quick look at how many attacks have been used from lower level players, and maybe wait awhile to attack if not many of them have gone yet.

On a related note: I'd appreciate it if some of you would check my profile and let me know what war army you'd build with my troops! (And how to deploy!) I feel like my base has outgrown my giants-wiz-valks army... Or maybe I need to make fewer archers... But it's hard to let go of having a swarm to command...

• Like 1

I do think we did better when the top 10 all waited until the last 6 hours or so. It lets the lower level guys have their pick of targets, plus we may be able to attack lower level guys than we currently do in the top 10 for chances of better stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fine with holding off until later on Wednesday's to attack.  Shouldn't be an issue. 

• Like 1

I think that everyone's first attack must be the player in the same position as them on the other side.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)