Clash of Clans

Hey guys, I'd like an honest opinion.

I'm doing pretty badly in war, so I'm thinking of opting out for a few weeks. I'm about to hit TH6, but looking at the CoC upgrade tracker, I'll probably only be TH6 for a month or so. So I'm probably not going to spend a great deal of effort trying to learn how to be an effective TH6. TH7 seems like a good time to come back into war, as I can simply learn how to mass drag and have an attack that works almost every time on equal or lower level targets. Then I can branch out from there.

What do you think? Would it be a good idea for me to opt out for a while?

Hey guys, I'd like an honest opinion.

I'm doing pretty badly in war, so I'm thinking of opting out for a few weeks. I'm about to hit TH6, but looking at the CoC upgrade tracker, I'll probably only be TH6 for a month or so. So I'm probably not going to spend a great deal of effort trying to learn how to be an effective TH6. TH7 seems like a good time to come back into war, as I can simply learn how to mass drag and have an attack that works almost every time on equal or lower level targets. Then I can branch out from there.

What do you think? Would it be a good idea for me to opt out for a while?

Since we were looking for people this last war, I see no issue with you continuing to join in on the wars. At the very least, you're another warm body to fill in a spot, and you get to practice fighting war bases.

The servers are down now, but when they come back up I'll look at your attacks and see if I can help you out.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Since we were looking for people this last war, I see no issue with you continuing to join in on the wars. At the very least, you're another warm body to fill in a spot, and you get to practice fighting war bases.

The servers are down now, but when they come back up I'll look at your attacks and see if I can help you out.

Thanks man! Though I'm about to hit TH6, so more general advice is better than specific stuff, as I'm likely to change comps for the next war. No idea what to yet. Probably with Giants, Healers, and DPS. Basically, CoC is World of Warcraft and war bases are internet dragons.

Thanks man! Though I'm about to hit TH6, so more general advice is better than specific stuff, as I'm likely to change comps for the next war. No idea what to yet. Probably with Giants, Healers, and DPS. Basically, CoC is World of Warcraft and war bases are internet dragons.

You get healers next TH level right? If so, that'll totally change your way of playing.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Yeah, I do. Hence why I said I'd be changing comps :)

Ok, then grab a couple healers, some giants, archers and WBs.

Drop giants, drop healers, wait for giants to start taking damage and getting healed, then drop bombs and DPS. If you're not careful, the healers could end up locked on a DPS that's taking damage, that's why I wait for the tanks to start taking damage or if I'm clearing something out, I'll let all the DPS die first.

You can watch pretty much any of my replays to see a general idea, I use higher level troops, but same concepts.

My first challenge

If you're not careful, the healers could end up locked on a DPS that's taking damage, that's why I wait for the tanks to start taking damage or if I'm clearing something out, I'll let all the DPS die first.

They were supposed to fix that, but the damn healer still gets stuck on my full health AQ all the time. Drives me nuts.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

They were supposed to fix that, but the damn healer still gets stuck on my full health AQ all the time. Drives me nuts.

LOL... didn't know they were trying to fix it, and yeah... my thing is wizards.

My first challenge

LOL... didn't know they were trying to fix it, and yeah... my thing is wizards.

They're supposed to stick to groups vs following individuals now.

As mentioned in chat, my table for tracking upgrades and deciding what's next. Doesn't have elixer and dark elixer upgrades added yet for TH10, but it should have all defenses except the air sweeper. Currently sorted by DPS increase per gold spent. Spoiler tags as it's big.

gallery_3636_235_89160.png

Probably needs updating if any buildings changed cost or stats from update.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I coiuld max defenses in 144 days, having to earn about 3 million gold a day and manage the builders right in order to do it.

500 / 330 / 625

They're supposed to stick to groups vs following individuals now.

As mentioned in chat, my table for tracking upgrades and deciding what's next. Doesn't have elixer and dark elixer upgrades added yet for TH10, but it should have all defenses except the air sweeper. Currently sorted by DPS increase per gold spent. Spoiler tags as it's big.

gallery_3636_235_89160.png

Probably needs updating if any buildings changed cost or stats from update.

Great.... so they're gonna follow the group of wizards instead of the single one. :-)

Looking at sheet now...

My first challenge

Hey guys sorry I have been spotty with wars lately (raze) I just dont get a chance to war due to schedule until the last 7 hours of training. i go to bed before war starts then by the time I get home from work the next afternoon and come back from the gym there is only a handful of hours left. 

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Fyi, the computer that has Avatar_XXIII's emulator is about to get upgraded to Win10. I'm going to do a clean install (the computer is overdue for that) so XXIII will be offline until I get the emulator set-up again (could be a couple days). Point is - please don't put him in any wars this week. I'll keep the account's war in/out status up-to-date according to whether or not I have access to the account.

• Like 1

Level 1 Myrmidon Ranger

[ str 3 | dex 3 | sta 2 | con 2 | wis 3 | cha 2 ]

Fitocracy

The Nerd Fitness Clash of Clans clan is always looking for new members no matter your level.

If you're interested, make sure you put that you're a member of the forums in your "request to join".

Just search "Nerd Fitness", hope to see you.

petefeet74 clan elder.

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)