Zombies

One of my favorite novels I wrote took place in a zombie apocalypse, and the plot bunny eating at my brain (perhaps a zombie bunny?) involves zombies.  I'm definitely no fanatic by any means, but I'll almost never say no to curling up with some Walking Dead on the tube.

• Like 1

6th kyu in Aikido

I write stuff in my spare time

I love Star Trek

Im addicted to the point that I have a blog dedicated to surviving the zombie apocalypse and I am going to make a zombie themed bar in my basement.

Awesome man! Have you checked this http://www.zombiesurvivalrun.co.uk/ out? Very cool :)

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I have a couple shelves full of assorted zombie novels..some good, some not so good! For awhile Permuted Press was the only publisher putting out zombie novels but then World War Z really took off and the popularity exploded.

What's the address of your blog if you don't mind sharing Hal?

Here is my site. Most of the good posts I did are at the beginning of the blog then I was busy with things for a while and couldnt write things but im getting back to it now.

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

I recently discovered the Walking Dead through the Telltale video game (it's awesome!). I'm going to watch the series now.

Me and the S.O. love it. It's become a Sunday routine for us. Pretty awesome show.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cracked tells us that a Zombie apocalyspe is nothing to worry about. Read it here. What do you think?

I think the guy makes some good points, but then not all Zombie outbreaks have the same rules.

Anybody here played the Undead Nightmare expension of Red Dead Redemption? Zombies in the wild west! Talk about Cool VS Awesome!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Cracked tells us that a Zombie apocalyspe is nothing to worry about. Read it here. What do you think?

I'm still stocking up on canned food and ammo.  Just in case ;)

There's a lot of good zombie flicks out there (28 Days, Resident Evil, Outpost) but my favourite is still Shaun of the Dead.  Can't help it :D

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

You've got some red on you.

• Like 2

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

I love zombies. As others have said, I don't fall into the category of ultafan with a huge database of knowledge, but I love zombies.

And yes, one of my motivators is surviving the zombpocalypse.

If you have a smartphone, you should download "Zombies, Run!" It's an app that basically turns your walks into a zombie survival mission... you can hear the zombies breathing down your neck, and its amazing.

• Like 2

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

I find this extra funny because my girlfriends nickname is red.

Well, then, there ya' go... :D

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

If you have a smartphone, you should download "Zombies, Run!" It's an app that basically turns your walks into a zombie survival mission... you can hear the zombies breathing down your neck, and its amazing.

I have that app and i love it. I hate running but when i use the app i like it. It feels worth doing.

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

I have that app and i love it. I hate running but when i use the app i like it. It feels worth doing.

I also like to do it when walking or cleaning. I can get up a REAL sweat when cleaning when I fear that zombies will attack if I don't scrub hard enough!

• Like 2

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

If you like Zombies you should check out the new syfy show "Helix" they aren't zombies per-say but pretty close; my wife and I have like that 4 episodes that have come out so far

Ill have to look into that

Darn! It's times like these I really do consider paying for TV.  I only have the free channels and (believe me) there's never anything worth watching :(

Darn! It's times like these I really do consider paying for TV.  I only have the free channels and (believe me) there's never anything worth watching :(

That is why I have hulu and netflix instead of tv.

That is why I have hulu and netflix instead of tv.

I've been considering this but I need SportsCenter and NFL Network and the Redzone Channel

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk