I got my rook pierced yesterday. My piercer is an amazing person who I've become friends with as well as the rest of the people who work there. In about a month, I'm going to finally get my lobes done so I can start stretching to a 0 gauge.

Question though. I was doing my makeup yesterday and accidentally yanked my nose bone out, went to my piercer, got a new one put in, but it fell out while I was asleep...I put in one of my captive rings to let it tighten down around it. Does anyone know anything else I could do to help this?

f5148fc7700e12563c4c92d13bdbb5f5.jpg27f499acf7b727fca0abb6df70d27055.jpg

Sent from my phone. Please excuse any errors...

• Like 1

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Got my first tattoo today! The pic isn't that great, and the yellow will show up better once it's healed, but here it is.

tumblr_nsoapefmMZ1s8kfmko1_540.jpg

Cookies to the first one who gets the reference.

Love it! And of course the cookies have been awarded already, but I recognized it right away. :)

• Like 1

SHAEON

Jedi Apprentice

Druid Character Sheet

Daily Battle Log: Shaeon Restores Balance to the Force

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Current Challenge: Shaeon Focuses

"With great boots comes great responsibility."

I only have my ears pierced (and hardly ever wear earrings these days) but two tattoos.

My willow tree

530825_10152223846635436_1587437405_n.jp 7

And my fox

12670712_10156754326310436_6798343417477

Both of these photos were taken right after they were finished...the tree doesn't actually have a red background...  I really should get some recent shots, but it's very difficult taking pictures of your own back and ribs!

• Like 3

Fiona - Assassin

Horses ~ Circus ~ Rats ~ Genetics

Four week challenges: 1 2 3 (Failed) 4 5

Current challenge: Here

Oh hello.

I have 5 ear piercings total & 3 facial piercings (nostril, septum, eyebrow). The septum is my most recent and probably my favorite.

I've got a bunch of tattoos (let's see... 8 now). Here's my most recent:

th_E7674695-A14F-4687-BAF5-C1A2A4F3D90A.

I am very slowly working on full sleeves, with no specific theme yet.

• Like 3

And for Father's Day, this happened

1032a623c44264f1340a429c0c17d58a.jpg

The shield is from the Legend of Zelda (I think) though I have no connection with the game, never having played it.

Isaiah 54:17 is my life verse.  "No weapon formed against you shall prosper, but every tongue raised against you in judgement, thou shalt condemn".

The NOTW logo is from the phrase "Not of this World", speaking of my allegiance to Christ and His kingdom.

I had decided to get this tattoo last year when I had the original cancer diagnosis, Christi had tried to kill herself and was in the in patient psych ward and I was fighting thoughts of despair.  The shield and swords are battered cause I've been through a few battles, but I'm still standing.

Christi had selected the artist, but was unable to go.  It was inked by LaRon Givens at Hart and Huntington at Universal Studios in Orlando.  Ron was on season 2 of Inkmasters.  He specializes in 'creatures' but I think he did a great job with the shield.  He originally made it smaller, but was happy at all the room he had to work with.   I have no plans or desires for any more ink.

• Like 3

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Looking good, wildross. Really love tattoos with meaning and a reason for being done, as opposed to purely decorative stuff

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

Photos when it's done?

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️

New here, but saw this thread, so I thought I would add mine. First one is just a tribal dragon-ish head...thing. Been thinking about getting it covered up. Second is Anubis. I had more thought on what I wanted to do, so I thought about starting a sleeve of mythological Gods. And the last one is Horus, continuing with mythological theme. Was thinking for the coverup of the first, was to start a Norse theme on that arm, which would eventually lead to a full back tattoo of the Egyptian Gods vs Asgardians.

FirstTat.jpg

SecondTat.jpg

ThirdTat.jpg

• Like 2

Tattoo nerdery: There's a lot of debate about the longevity of watercolor style tattoos. It's a relatively new style so no one really knows how they'll look 10+ years down the line. I would recommend that you do a lot of research about your artist and make sure they have a lot of experience with watercolor tattoos. It's a good idea to have some kind of black framework within a watercolor tattoo to kind of "ground" the image. If the color portions end up blurring and fading a lot (many think that they will, but again it's a pretty new style), you'll still have the crisp detail from the black ink. Of course, black ink can blur and spread out too, but if you don't try to put in super tiny details, that won't matter too much. Go big or go home! ;)

On 6/22/2016 at 10:27 PM, wildross said:

The shield is from the Legend of Zelda (I think) though I have no connection with the game, never having played it.

Isaiah 54:17 is my life verse.  "No weapon formed against you shall prosper, but every tongue raised against you in judgement, thou shalt condemn".

The NOTW logo is from the phrase "Not of this World", speaking of my allegiance to Christ and His kingdom.

I had decided to get this tattoo last year when I had the original cancer diagnosis, Christi had tried to kill herself and was in the in patient psych ward and I was fighting thoughts of despair.  The shield and swords are battered cause I've been through a few battles, but I'm still standing.

Christi had selected the artist, but was unable to go.  It was inked by LaRon Givens at Hart and Huntington at Universal Studios in Orlando.  Ron was on season 2 of Inkmasters.  He specializes in 'creatures' but I think he did a great job with the shield.  He originally made it smaller, but was happy at all the room he had to work with.   I have no plans or desires for any more ink.

The shape of any shield from the Legend of Zelda series is not your tattoo at all. However,  I love the shield and swords. It goes with your verse and NOTW design. Ron did a fantastic job!

Call me DJ, for short.