I have four holes in each earlobe, my nose pierced on the right side and four tattoos.  I don't have pics right now, but I have a celtic heart on my right shoulder, a treble clef/sunflower on my left ankle, a little orange flower on my right wrist, and Roman numerals of my siblings' birthdays down my spine - that one hurt so much I felt nauseated.

I definitely want more - not entirely sure what, though, so it might be a while before I go back under the needle.

• Like 1

6th kyu in Aikido

I write stuff in my spare time

I love Star Trek

I have four holes in each earlobe, my nose pierced on the right side and four tattoos.  I don't have pics right now, but I have a celtic heart on my right shoulder, a treble clef/sunflower on my left ankle, a little orange flower on my right wrist, and Roman numerals of my siblings' birthdays down my spine - that one hurt so much I felt nauseated.

I definitely want more - not entirely sure what, though, so it might be a while before I go back under the needle.

Those sound awesome you should post pics when you get the chance to get some.

• Like 1

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

Got that in August, took under 2hours- was wonderfully fun, the pain didn't bother me so much as the having to lay still for so long.. Might get another down the rest of my spine

• Like 2

Species: DARK Wood Elf

Class: Assassin

STR3 DEX2 STA3 CON2WIS2 CHA2

" Guess that's the difference between us and the Avengers.

The world already looked pretty good to them. They fought to keep it as it was.

We fought to make it better"

- Rogue (Anna Marie)  ( Earth 616)

Been thinking for a long time about getting "Invictus" on my upper arm.  Means "unconquerable" in Latin.  Still haven't gotten the motivation/inspiration to actually go get it yet though.  

if its not calling out to you just get it drawn out by a few artists and hold on to it for a while and if its not something that you really feel like you have to get then dont. cover ups are expensive and laser removal is expensive and painful. if you arent sure just wait til you are.

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

if its not calling out to you just get it drawn out by a few artists and hold on to it for a while and if its not something that you really feel like you have to get then dont. cover ups are expensive and laser removal is expensive and painful. if you arent sure just wait til you are.

YES. excellent advice.

• Like 1

level 4 elf ranger
STR | 6    DEX | 5    STA | 6    CON | 4    WIS | 4    CHA | 8

YES. excellent advice.

Im having someone draw out one of the ones I want right now. becauseI am in love with the idea but im not sure if it will come out how I imagine it. but I have trouble drawing stick figures so... yeah...

I have a lot of tattoos but I am not comfortable posting pics at my weight. I hope to feel comfortable doing so in about a year, if I can continue my fitness journey.

If any of you with big tattoos have lost 100+ lbs or lost 50+ and gained a lot of muscle, please post in my thread about your tattoo changes, or lack thereof:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/44088-hey-former-fat-people-how-much-did-your-big-tattoos-change/

I have a lot of tattoos but I am not comfortable posting pics at my weight. I hope to feel comfortable doing so in about a year, if I can continue my fitness journey.

If any of you with big tattoos have lost 100+ lbs or lost 50+ and gained a lot of muscle, please post in my thread about your tattoo changes, or lack thereof:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/44088-hey-former-fat-people-how-much-did-your-big-tattoos-change/

well when you feel comfortable we would love to see them. what all do you have?

My sister (who had quite a few tattoos, because she married a tattoo artist) gives this advise to people who want to get a tattoo: "get a picture of the tattoo and put it somewhere that you'll have to see it all the time. If after a year of staring at it all day every day you still want it, go for it. You'll have to live with it forever, so you had better make sure you don't get sick of it real quick" which, considering the source, is extremely sound advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

I like mine being on my back. I don't have to see it everyday, and I forget it's even there most of the time.

• Like 2

"Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog, all of the time."  When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied "The one I feed the most."

Driftwood's Battle Log

First Challenge:  24 Feb - 6 April 2014

Second Challenge (Monks) :  14 April - 25 May 2014

I like mine being on my back. I don't have to see it everyday, and I forget it's even there most of the time.

I have heard that a lot of people forget they have them until someone says something about it. it just becomes a part of you.

I have heard that a lot of people forget they have them until someone says something about it. it just becomes a part of you.

I'm like that with my scars. A couple of them are really big and obvious. Especially the ones on my wrist and hand. It's usually quite funny at work when a kiddie asks, quite innocently, "Why have you got those scars?", the look of horror on their mums face is priceless! I just calmly explain that I needed an operation, you can visibly see the relief on their face.

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

My wife has tattoos and I have none, but she's been pestering me lately to get some ink. I just can't decide what I want.

Here's some pics of my wife's ink, she's a funny lady.

Those are some great pieces! Solid art and placement! I'm working on getting my wife inked up with some nice complimenting tattoos...

It'll be awesome...

• Like 2

Glingaerben the Wood Elf

Level 1 Ranger Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: #1, 2

Battle Log

I've got 11 tattoos, but since I absolutely loathe having my picture taken, I only have pics of a few of them. I also have no idea how to get them here. I tend to forget them until someone goes "holy crap, is your whole back done!" Or some such statement. I also have 7/8inch plugs, which tends to be harder to forget.

• Like 1

And in this existence, I'll stay persistent

And I'll make a difference, and I will have lived it- MFTP

Battle Log

I'm like that with my scars. A couple of them are really big and obvious. Especially the ones on my wrist and hand.

I have a lot of scars that I have had covered with tattoos. I don't know if that's something you're into doing. You'll have to search around for an artist that is comfortable doing it, a lot don't think it's possible (which is bullshit, they just don't feel comfortable because it's different texture/requires different techniques), but I had a gash about an inch wide and five inches long on my forearm and now it is almost invisible, except from eight or less inches away and at the correct angle. Even then it's hard to see. It was some of the first ink I had done, and "cool tattoos" is a lot more enjoyable to hear than "what happened?"

• Like 2

When I was in 11th grade, the very first assignment we had to do in English class was design (and then write a poem about) a tattoo that we wanted, based on Mark Doty's "My Tattoo."

Although I don't have a tattoo, I've always thought about getting one of the kiwi bird my teacher always drew, because she was the one who inspired me to become a teacher, and she had a profound impact on my life.  So maybe one day, when I decide that I'm ready.  I'm not sure where I'd get it, though.  Maybe my shoulder or an ankle or a foot?  I haven't put much thought into it, really.

• Like 1

Found this online.  Really cool way of using a tattoo to make the most of a scar...

I am inspired!

This is the main one I've always liked... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068777/Man-lost-arm-freak-accident-stump-transformed-tattoo-artist-dolphins-head.html

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

HalJordan - totally off topic but please don't ever change your avatar. There's something strangely erotic about it and every time I see it I think of your "I enjoy the kink" comment.

Makes my day every time :D

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

HalJordan - totally off topic but please don't ever change your avatar. There's something strangely erotic about it and every time I see it I think of your "I enjoy the kink" comment.

Makes my day every time :D

I love this pic. its one of my favorite pictures of myself.