Ok my friends this is my first ever Woot Room post. 

In the three months I have been a part of Nerd Fitness, I have lost 3.34% off of my bodyfat percentage. 

On the 01/12/13 my Bodyfat% was 36.44. Today on the 01/03/14 it is now 33.10%. According to my measurement anyway.

That is more than one percent per month. Woohoo!

If I keep going at this rate I will reach my target bf% of 17 by August 2015. Alright. 

I am very happy with my success. 

• Like 6

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

This is my main health goal. So seeing so much change is fantastic.

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Ok new Woot for me.

On Friday I missed my BBWW routine. So I do it today [sat] instead. Now I have been doing kneeling push ups since I started back at the beginning of December. Today I did two sets of Three proper push ups. Shaky and on the shallow side [about two thirds of the full way down] but six push ups.

I DID SIX PUSH UPS!!!!

• Like 3

New woot!

One set of ten full push ups!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

• Like 2

Ok a small woot here. This is my Nerd Fitness post number 1000.

I just wanted to mark this milestone more than anything else. 

I will add that I reached 1000 posts by having found some wonderful people to talk to and share my transformation with.

• Like 2

Today I am wearing size 92/36 jeans.

I honestly can not remember wearing this size jeans before. It would have to be either my early teens or younger (under 14).

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Messaged my Mum on FB, apparently I was 12 turning 13 when I last wore this trouser size. That was the year I started high school, 1986. 

• Like 3

This week end. I forgot to at the start of this challenge. Saturday is my measuring day so I will get one of me then. 

Now if only my belly would shrink as fast as my bum. :P

My dear friend you wanted to see a picture of me. Here it is:

Thom 01May2014

I am wearing the new jeans and an xl/117cm/46inch tshirt. The t-shirt is still a bit small for me, but come next summer. I will be rocking it. Or in a large/107cm/42inch, and probably be in smaller sized jeans :P

By the way, after talking to my Mum, I found out that I was 12 when I last wore 92/36 trousers. I go down any further and I am primary school size. This was my hope beyond dream trouser size. I never expected to get below 102/40's ever. Now I am two sizes below that and shrinking.

Holy Hela, I am still shocked by the size I am wearing here. Oh and I can nearly pull them off my backside without undoing them already.  :beaten: gobsmacked!

• Like 1

This challenge I managed to lose 2.04% of body fat. WOOHOO!

• Like 3