I have an idea...

I have a video that has me talking in it.  And you can learn to juggle.  

Nedwin, you have a wonderful voice.  Exactly how I imagined it, actually.  Guzzi, holy hell woman!  I love a good accent and yours is sexy as all get out.  Well done.  

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I have a video that has me talking in it.  And you can learn to juggle.  

Nedwin, you have a wonderful voice.  Exactly how I imagined it, actually.  Guzzi, holy hell woman!  I love a good accent and yours is sexy as all get out.  Well done.  

Wish I would have known about the 15 minute deal, that and the hardest part was actually throwing the third ball. I had no issue with doing the crossing with 2, I'd go from throwing to "OMG I gotta catch em" and would forget about the third one sitting there...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I have a video that has me talking in it. And you can learn to juggle.

Nedwin, you have a wonderful voice. Exactly how I imagined it, actually. Guzzi, holy hell woman! I love a good accent and yours is sexy as all get out. Well done.

"unless you like walking into walls..." Bahaha! :D I LOVE IT!!! You are not like I imagined you to be at all, though exactly what I was expecting I have no idea.

My accent? Errr... well, thank you, though I really can't take any credit myself. :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

"unless you like walking into walls..." Bahaha! :D I LOVE IT!!! You are not like I imagined you to be at all, though exactly what I was expecting I have no idea.

My accent? Errr... well, thank you, though I really can't take any credit myself. :D

About the only thing I was expecting was older... he's a clown, that seems to be an older persons job these days. Don't really see young ones running around...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

And that's why there's a shortage of clowns.  I've been a clown (officially) for the past 6 years.  That would put me at...  checking ID...  27 when I first became a clown.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

And that's why there's a shortage of clowns.  I've been a clown (officially) for the past 6 years.  That would put me at...  checking ID...  27 when I first became a clown.  

I had read an article on that not too long ago...guess it's job security... :-D

I couldn't do clown, I don't like people enough to do something like that.

My first challenge

Beautiful voice! You may need to record yourself reading a book for me.

Yes, I'd like to listen to her read a dirty book to me as well. *swoons*

Nedwin, you've got a beautiful voice yourself!  I could listen to you read the phone book. <3

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I'll call the ambulance now, he's for sure gonna have a heart attack now...

Justifiably so

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I don't know that I want to click on any links that You post up. The last one I clicked on didn't say NSFW and we all know how that ended :D

I'm going to have to go look anyway....

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Press Play!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Soundcloud is blocked at work :(

Glad you all are enjoying it! I tried to record another one last night, but got distracted with skype. I'll try again tonight!

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Love it... look nothing like I had pictured, and thereby sound nothing like I had pictured... love the humor though. You should put it up in the smile thread. :-)

My first challenge

I come from a family that still has the old country accents...mixed in with an American southern accent...but I was born and raised in Detroit and have a touch of Midwest accent as well.  A Northern Irish/American Appalachian Southern/Midwest USA accent mixes well nowhere lol.  I sound too southern to blend in to the north, I sound too northern to blend in to the south. ><

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I come from a family that still has the old country accents...mixed in with an American southern accent...but I was born and raised in Detroit and have a touch of Midwest accent as well.  A Northern Irish/American Appalachian Southern/Midwest USA accent mixes well nowhere lol.  I sound too southern to blend in to the north, I sound too northern to blend in to the south. ><

HAHAHA... I know the feel bro... I get the same thing. If I'm up north "You from the south?" and if I'm down here "You from up north?"

• Like 1

My first challenge

I was once told by a lady at best buy in Austin, TX that I don't sound like I'm from Minnesota.  I asked what I was supposed to sound like and the southern drawl trying to do the "ya, sure, you betcha" accent had me laughing on the floor of best buy.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid