I hit 5K Today! Boss Challenge VICTORY!

When this challenge started, I couldn't run a mile. Well, I could, but downhill. And if a bear was chasing me. I decided hitting 5k would be my Boss Battle for this six week challenge! 

I FREAKING DID IT!!!

BkkORrXCMAActHR.jpg

Seriously, I was the kid that faked illness whenever running came up in gym. I'm feeling really good right now!

• Like 4

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

A week late, But man way to go! 

Running 5km is so freaking awesome. 

So will you be doing home deliveries from your restaurant now? Within a 2.5km radius anyway.

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

When this challenge started, I couldn't run a mile. Well, I could, but downhill. And if a bear was chasing me. I decided hitting 5k would be my Boss Battle for this six week challenge! 

I FREAKING DID IT!!!

BkkORrXCMAActHR.jpg

Seriously, I was the kid that faked illness whenever running came up in gym. I'm feeling really good right now!

Yay!  Another person just ahead of me!!!!!

Crazyjerseygirl, Level 1 Beast Adventurer
STR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 1