The Log Of A Procrastinator

I've never kept a log before...

Anyways I'll edit this post right before I head in to work today so expect something here!

Edit:

My tummy feels a bit like jello. And apparently my muscles are weak so I am glad that I have started working on them!

I did...

20 minutes of Yoga.

25 Squats.

Different types of planks for five minutes..It was a Plank Challenge off of Youtube and though I did fail at this challenge I will keep doing it until I succeed!

10 bicycle crunch sets.

Today so far I have gotten up and eaten a slice of bread with jam. Then cucumber slices...and chocolate almond milk for breakfast.

For this morning I walked for 42 minutes around the neighborhoods with my mom. :) I didn't expect for us to walk so long though...but it felt so short. >_< I guess time just slips away when your just walking around in a familiar place.

Will edit later for afternoon and evening times.

Edit:

For Lunch:

2 Slices of pizza

Smoothie made of- Banana, almond chocolate milk, vanilla yogurt, peanut butter and ice.

After lunch:

2 more slices of pizza..>.<

Bellydance Shimmy work out for 24 minutes consisting of:

Classic Egyptian step, Turkish figure eight, head slides, and prayer hands.

10 push ups (Yes I am that weak. :/ )

1 minute and 3 seconds of doing a plank. >.<  So...SO hard to do. 

Dinner:

Brawt on a bun.

One carrot. Yum yum! ^-^

After snack:

Smoothie made of- Whole avocado, vanilla yogurt, raspberry, vanilla almond milk, honey, and ice. 

I never intended to make my smoothie so thick but it is still good. o_o

Was on the bowflex machine again. Once I get used to that machine I'll start running outside. :D Just preparing my lungs to breathe.

11 minutes and 2 seconds.

2.5 & 3.8(highest) speed.

0.46 (under a mile)

I'll get to a mile someday soon.

15 squats

Alternated Bicep Curl(Size 5)- 50 times. I didn't have anything heavier so yeah...>.<

Sorry I've been way too busy...Been going through a lot of changes through my life. But I haven't stopped working out...though my work out paper log seems to have gotten away from me somehow. Good news. I'm going into the military so I have to bulk up on protein for muscle! I leave in November. Whoo!! :D I will keep recording my workouts in my log from here on out. 

Current weight is 112

This morning:

I jogged/walked around the neighboorhoods in my area.

25 curl ups

10 push ups

25 squats

30 lateral raise

15 shoulder shrugs

25 alternated biceps curl

10 shoulder presses

15 more squats

Edit: I also have a goal now. I have been told to gain a few pounds. My weight is usually around 110-114. I have to be around 117-120. It's hard for me to gain weight even though I do eat a lot. I've been suggested to eat sweets and cheeseburgers or milkshakes. I don't like sweets because it's like I can taste the sugar and I already eat a lot of meat. And right now I don't have the ingredients to make milkshakes..