What made you smile today?

a02b6af58f995d88c480c92a6cc67f1d.jpg

Farmer's market peaches

I ate like three driving home

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

5 hours ago, RandMart said:

70-something year old woman was flirting so hard with the little punk checkout girl in the beer store

Little punk girl said "She was so cute I, but I think my grandmom would be more her speed"

In other news, the little punk girl had this tattoo

213-serotonin-chemical-happiness-.html

I asked her if she was a Chemistry Major, but she explained it to me. 50 points to whomever can identify it and its significance [WITHOUT looking at the link, or googling, you cheaty fuckers]

I'm disqualified, the picture didn't show up and the answer's in the title of the file.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Lol...it did the same for me, so I tried to google the name to see the image, not even realizing that the name was what you were going for. Figured it be some punk stylized image of the chemical or something.

Couldn't find anything, gave up. :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

3 hours ago, RandMart said:

That will happen for realz in 2020, when Skateboarding becomes an Olympic sport

In my view, Judged events (figure skating, gymnastics, diving, freestyle skiing, etc.) in ANY Competition (Olympics, Worlds, X Games) should be played like HORSE ... Triple toe loop ... land it: move on; fall: "H" ... Triple salchow ... land it: move on; fall: "O" and so on. That might take too long ... Better make it PIG.

Also, someone should tell the fucking commentators, that the moves are not called "skills" they're called "tricks"

Seems to me you may have a new calling, calling the new skateboarding Olympic style, however freestyle it may get! ;)

Wait! What............?

6 hours ago, RandMart said:

That will happen for realz in 2020, when Skateboarding becomes an Olympic sport

In my view, Judged events (figure skating, gymnastics, diving, freestyle skiing, etc.) in ANY Competition (Olympics, Worlds, X Games) should be played like HORSE ... Triple toe loop ... land it: move on; fall: "H" ... Triple salchow ... land it: move on; fall: "O" and so on. That might take too long ... Better make it PIG.

Also, someone should tell the fucking commentators, that the moves are not called "skills" they're called "tricks"

I'd be good with this, I hate watching subjective sports...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My greyhound finally figured out how to get on the bed this morning. She seemed genuinely surprised to see me there too, and she was so pleased with the whole situation she couldn't stop wagging her tail - even when she was curled up in the pillows and literally falling asleep.

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

7 minutes ago, Raincloak said:

I DID A PULLUP FROM DEAD HANG BITCHES.  AND THEN I DID ANOTHER ONE.

39bee4f33728e1f54402d858540d373c-weekend

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

An actual compliment I recieved on Friday... "If more people were like you, the world would be a better place"

I got that after cashing out at a register, I walked up, flipped everything barcode side up, and wiped the barcode on the drink (condensation screws with the reader), and had my cash ready.

Cashier took her gun, scanned everything, didn't have to move anything, and before she put the gun back I already had the cash ready for her to take. She said something about "I like you, you know how this works" and my response was "I try to help where I can" and she responded with the above compliment. :-)

• Like 6

My first challenge

My coworker is having a baby in five months.  He spent the morning in ultrasound with his wife, texted us a pic, and came back cheerier than I've ever seen him.  (The pic looks very much like a baby's head, though presumably not actual size if it's only been cooking 20 weeks... but it is pretty clearly a spawning human in there, so that's good.)

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.