What made you smile today?

Jitter Bug (my 3 y/o daughter) woke up at 3am to use the bathroom.  She usually goes by herself unless she is absolutely tired.  Then she comes to get me for some reason.  I oblige her and as I'm tucking her back in, she hugged me and said, "Daddy, you're the best."

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

So I'm sure many of you heard about Rosetta and Philae... the team that tracked and landed on a comet, unfortunately the lander ended up in a shadow. In the process though, Rosetta managed to get some pictures of Philae during the landing and subsequent bounce...

http://www.planetary.org/multimedia/space-images/small-bodies/osiris-sees-philae-during-landing.html

To me... that's freaking amazing...and goes to show just how close they were to landing it in full sunlight. There's very little shadow in the area they picked out, if you look at the third image, you see just how little shading there is.

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

My lung disease has been officially upgraded (downgraded? ??) From "extreme" to "moderate"

[emoji13]

• Like 6

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

One of the more "fit" women (one that quit amazing in zumba class), was impressed on my flexibility. This is my 4th or 5th person. Yeah!

And I signed up for Camp NF. Finally went through with it.

• Like 3

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

One of the more "fit" women (one that quit amazing in zumba class), was impressed on my flexibility. This is my 4th or 5th person. Yeah!

And I signed up for Camp NF. Finally went through with it.

I saw this, and decided that I will buy myself a ticket for camp for my birthday this year (My parents wouldnt do it last year, so I'm doing it myself this time) 

AND I already have someone lined up to make me a Rainbow Brite Costume for any dress up festivities :D :D :D 

• Like 3

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I saw this, and decided that I will buy myself a ticket for camp for my birthday this year (My parents wouldnt do it last year, so I'm doing it myself this time) 

AND I already have someone lined up to make me a Rainbow Brite Costume for any dress up festivities :D :D :D

Omg yay. That's awesome to hear. Plus, you get to celebrate my 22nd birthday at camp then.

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

this made me smile today

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Today's smile- 

Left my house last night with my BF sitting at my table chowing down on leftovers. I came home late and he was already gone. When I woke up this morning and turned on the light in my kitchen, it was *spotless*. Dishes done and put away, stove top scrubbed, food cleaned up. It was *amazing*. He's the best!  ^_^

• Like 4

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

Like my art pieces after few really not so great ones. Who knew trying to attempt to update old pieces could actually go well.

And talking to people (who aren't nasty alcoholics) always makes me happy.

This stock photos they are using in my online course for my insurance is killing me.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Woohoo! I can load picture at last. Yaaaaaay!!!!!

We have Xmas themed coach tours at my work today so I turned up wearing this....

c38dd46c09b2a8cc733c2b2e39f0516a.jpg

It's got some bells on it too so I have the added bonus of being able to suggestively ask people if they want to Jingle my Bells (whilst doing the shoulder/boobie shake thing)

Hilari-arse! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

What and what?

http://camp.nerdfitness.com

(Disclaimer: MY idea of Dress Up Festivities might vary slightly from Camp sanctioned activities ;) )

and my "smile" for today was that I was FINALLY motivated to exercise and did SQUATS!!

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

We have Xmas themed coach tours at my work today so I turned up wearing this....c38dd46c09b2a8cc733c2b2e39f0516a.jpg

It's got some bells on it too so I have the added bonus of being able to suggestively ask people if they want to Jingle my Bells (whilst doing the shoulder/boobie shake thing)

You are the worst tease EVER!

but I love that shirt :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

So I'm sitting here putting together a meal plan for my next quest in fitness. I'm on a website looking up the nutritional content of different foods, and I spot a "See foods that are best for weight gain" and since I'm wanting to put on weight... that's sounds good to me, so I click it.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-000996000000000000000.html

Outside of a couple things, everything on there is cereal, or you know... processed foods.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

We have Xmas themed coach tours at my work today so I turned up wearing this....c38dd46c09b2a8cc733c2b2e39f0516a.jpg

I

And did anyone...?

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

First thing I'm gonna do when I finally meet ya guz is plant a big fat smooch on ya

• Like 1

Spoiler