What made you smile today?

Walking out into the living room this morning to hear the phrase "your heart lives in your vagina" come from the TV!

• Like 3

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

My daughter made me breakfast today--almonds, sunflower seeds, Ritz crackers, applesauce, and a vase filled with water.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I've been busting up laughing all day:

One of my friends from work (and a coach at my box!) just got back from a 1.5wk vacation in Hawai'i with her boyfriend of 10+ years, and told me that she won't be able to do the Ski to Sea because Kevin's mom is hosting a wedding reception that weekend. I said oh, no problem, we'll find a replacement... wait, wedding reception??

Yeah. They had an imprompteau beach wedding their last day on Maui. 3 hours after they decided to get married they were actually married... including the 1 hour drive to the beach. 

best. wedding. ever.

• Like 2

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs

When you take anything and add fire...I smile....

take that object and make it bigger and add more fire... and I giggle like a school girl.

Case in point...

I smile at this...

I giggle like a school girl at this... jump to 3:38 if you're not interested in the science, and just want to hear music.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Ok. That is soooooo cool. B)

I think we need a Nerdy Scientific/Pyrotechnic Videos thread. Any takers.....

I got plenty to donate... :-)

Might even be nice and make a video...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

The rear tyre on the SV is flat again. :( bugger! That means I'm going to have to break the bead and seal it. This did not make me smile.

My brother in law throwing me the keys to his Fazer and saying "Here, take mine" very much did though. Woohoo! I'm off :onthego:

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Haha, this! :D

Level 1 - assassin

STR: 3, DEX: 2, STA: 2, CON: 2, WIS: 3, CHA: 3

Current Challenge: maenumania learns the secrets of spiderman

Battle Log: We are the hero of our story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge Archive: #1 - Let's kill those rats and spider!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember nothing is true.
Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember everything is permitted.
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are the Assassins.

Today I was at the lake and I saw an elderly couple sitting on a bench, all snuggled up with one another, just watching the people go by in their kayaks and paddle boats. They were so content, not a care in the world except for one another.

When I walked past them, I heard him say to her "I love you so much."

It was so dang cute, it made me grin like an idiot. :)

• Like 1

Jess: Level 5 Human Adventurer

STR:12 | DEX:14 | STA:10 | CON:14 | WIS:10 | CHA:4 |

[Level 1]-[Level 2]-[Level 3]-[Level 4]-[Level 5]

I'm a hero.

1398097606000-USP-Running-Boston-Maratho

In Skechers, too ... Not NIKE or Reebok or adidas or NB or asics or ... or ... or ...

4.9 minute average...

That just blows my mind... I had a hard time reaching down past the 6 minute miles back in high school, and that was for 1 mile...

My first challenge

I have my charity run this weekend, so I'm taking it a little easy and not going out with the running club this week, which meant that tonight.... I could go dancing!!!!!

It's about 11 weeks since I've been able to go, and my god! I'd nearly forgotten how much I love to dance. There's a real joy just from being in motion. I'm so glad I went tonight. Stuff running! Running can kiss my chuddies! I want to dance! :D

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I came home from crossfit today and felt strong. That's been enough to keep me smiling all evening :)

• Like 1

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Arian, arian, zehetzen da burnia. -Basque proverb

Frisian Shieldmaiden level 12 (STR:16) (DEX:16) (STA:23) (CON:22) (WIS:17) (CHA:15)

Challenges: 11/12.14 - 1/2.15 - 2/3.15 - 15.4/5 - 15.6/7 - 15.7/9 - 16.1 - 16.3 - 16.4 - 16.5 - 16.10 - 16.11 - 16.12 - 17.1 - 17.2

2017 Goals: Maintain BW BS, 100kg DL - Muscle Up - 1/2 Marathon Condition - Abs