Gamers! Let's hang out.

Hey guys!

Who's on Xbox Live and PSN for Xbone and PS4?

I'm on both as "RebelOneNF."  Add me as a friend.

I'm also on Steam as "StevoVandy06" I think, with my profile name being RebelOneNF there too.

Right now what I"m playing:

Skyrim on Steam

Assassins' Creed IV on PS4.

Games i have:

Xbox One: Titanfall, CoD Ghosts

PS4: Battlefield 4, Killzone, and ACIV

I suck at FPSs, but I'm always down to play.  I have to get through ACIV and Skyrim before I move on, but I'm trying to play a lot more.

I'm also going to start doing some live Fitness Q&As on Twitch.tv when I can....while also gaming (we're at Twitch.TV/NerdFitness

Hope to see you guys online, and hope this gets me gaming more!

• Like 7

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

PSN: Big_DadDee78

PS4 games: AC4, Infamous 2nd Son

I was looking into getting FF14 next week.

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

I'm "britne" on Steam. (Original, right? Nice thing about an oddly-spelled name is you can get it for usernames pretty easily...)

I've been playing:

-The Secret World

-Civilization V

-RIFT

-Orcs Must Die 2

I've got more, but I tend to lean towards MMORPGs and strategy-type games.

Feel free to add me!

Level 1 Wood Elf Adventurer

STR 0.5 | DEX 0.5 | STA 2 | CON 0.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5

Current Challenge: britne's newbie quest!

About me | Find me: RunKeeper | WeightTraining | DGCourseReview | GeocachingSteam | tumblr | Clash of Clans: Melisende

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one." - The Eleventh Doctor

Goal: Lose 68 pounds (from 218.6 to 150) - Currently: 170.2 - Progress:

71.2%
71.2%

Great idea!  Sadly, I'm pretty exclusive to the PC Master Race.  Don't even own a playstation and my xbox lit the RROD.   :(   Sad day, that was.  

If anyone else is on PC, I'm playing:

SWTOR (don't remember which server.  Characters are Nei'an, Nemó, Oramac, Daxana, Nyyrikki, Ameríca, and a couple others)

WoW (on servers Tichondrius, Darkspear, and Daggerspine; gamertag Oramac#1305)  edit: blizzard Real ID

Mass Effect 2 & 3 on PC.  No idea what my Origin name is.  I need to figure all this shit out. lol.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I've yet to upgrade to the PS4, but on PS3 I'm "Nightmacaroon", It was the autogenerated name that Xbox live game me, and I thought it was pretty fun. 

I've disconnected my PS3 from the network for the month to ensure I only play Rocksmith and get some serious Guitar time in, but come May I am down.

Favorite games:

Boarderlands 2

Tetris

DeadNation

Currently lost in Fitness.

This might be a bit irrelevant to the thread but I forgot to throw it in there... I played Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes for PS4 and while I really enjoyed it, it was very short (I was aware that the game is ridiculously short before I purchased it). I finished the main campaign in just over seventy minutes with an A rating and I finished most of the side ops missions too. I really enjoyed it but I'm disappointed by its length and its cost... as it cost me $44 AUD (which is roughly $41 USD). 

PSN: maenumania

I've got PS3 + PS4 but don't have the time to play :(

Level 1 - assassin

STR: 3, DEX: 2, STA: 2, CON: 2, WIS: 3, CHA: 3

Current Challenge: maenumania learns the secrets of spiderman

Battle Log: We are the hero of our story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge Archive: #1 - Let's kill those rats and spider!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember nothing is true.
Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember everything is permitted.
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are the Assassins.

Zardoz on Steam. I can usually be found mucking around on a variety of games. Lately it's been Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Again.

alegretto on PSN, though I rarely get the chance to play on the PS3 as of late. The boyfriend has usurped the tv with his Xbox and Titanfall. A PS4 will be coming along in the near future.

Questing!

Current / 1

Been playing a lot of Titanfall. Not going to lie, I'm pretty damn good at it.

Getting the Cold Cold Heart DLC for Batman Arkham Origins so the next few days will be pummelling Mr Freeze. But what I'd really like is a Skyrim sized RPG for my Xbox One. While I love the console the game catalogue has some big

holes. Dragon Age 3 can't come soon enough.

my Xbox GT is: Arnhell

Should also mention I live in Australia so I'm usually gaming when you're all in bed. But any +8 GMT gamers feel free to flick me a friend request.

icedtrip on Steam. Only been playing PC games for the past couple of years and now with Steam's In Home Streaming and Big Screen Mode....probably won't go back to consoles unless a big exclusive catches my eye.

Currently making my way through (yes, I'm late to the party)

- Skyrim

- Mass Effect 1

- Batman Arkham Asylum

Also playing

- Remember Me

- Tomb Raider

- DMC

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*