Hit the one-month mark WITH PICTURES!

I lost 2 pounds in the past month, but seeing the pictures makes me feel better about lifting!

13885461765_6a4a3b2072.jpg

13885532493_fa9e6e2732.jpg

Mostly see the change in my arms!  

13885438485_6c3b3e2e57.jpg

13885506313_eb5b247b42.jpg

• Like 3

“Letting it get to you. You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now is all that counts.†-The Doctor

Website ||  Facebook || Twitter ||  MFP  || Pinterest  || Current Challenge ||  My Written Goals

:love_heart:    :love_heart:

The scale lies girl. That's a lot more than 2lbs of fat you've lost! There's a massive difference across your back and stomach, and check out the "overhang" at your bra! It's almost disappeared!!!!

I can't wait to see how you look in 6 months time, you are going to Rock This Shit!!! :encouragement:

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Scales are so weird.  But pictures don't lie!

I'm excited to finally get rid of all my back chub.  It's plagued me FOREVER, even when I was "thin" (like 140 at 5'6") it's the last place I lose weight.  My mom always told me I have a "swimmer's back" whatever that meant.  I WANT a smooth back. I don't mind a little bit of chub, but the love handles have got to go. That is a NEW goal, that I WILL attain.  

I can't find any pictures of plus sized women from the back... other wise I would look for a motivational picture.

• Like 1

“Letting it get to you. You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now is all that counts.†-The Doctor

Website ||  Facebook || Twitter ||  MFP  || Pinterest  || Current Challenge ||  My Written Goals

And this is a prime example of how the scales (sometimes) lie. I see tremendous reduction in your stomach and back, and I definitely see more definition in your arms. 

Sometimes my body will freak out and hold on to weight for awhile - I'll get leaner but the scale won't move a bit. Then one day the scale is like oh, hey, you lost 5lbs overnight! 

Keep at it, and keep taking pictures! They'll tell you what you need to know when the scale is being a jerk. 

• Like 2

There is a road, no simple highway,
Between the dawn and the dark of night,
And if you go no one may follow,
That path is for your steps alone.

Respawn. | #1 | Current Challenge.

That is absolutely noticeable progress!! No one is going to see you on the street and say, "hey, momburntdinner, you look different, did you lose 2 lbs?" They are going to stop you and say "Holy cow!! You look great!!" and you do.

Keep it up!! I always like to think of my "after" pictures and how proud I will be when they are in the middle somewhere, with even more awesomeness after them.

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

you have just inspired me to do photos....Ihate photos...and I hate scales...but we have to measure somehow, don't we?

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!! and Ilove your arms! That is so inspirational to me. When I wave my arms - people have to watch out that don't knock them out...forget the waving back thing! And I can see the hanging stuff disappearing!!! And your bra fits so much better!

GIRL!!! YOU ARE ROCKIN'!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Daaaaaaaaaaamn girl! That's one month? That's incredible. Have you taken your measurements? If you haven't you should do it now! That'll be a better indication than the scale. 

Congratulations on your progress. Keep it up! :D

• Like 1

Jess: Level 5 Human Adventurer

STR:12 | DEX:14 | STA:10 | CON:14 | WIS:10 | CHA:4 |

[Level 1]-[Level 2]-[Level 3]-[Level 4]-[Level 5]

I'm a hero.

I agree, it definitely looks like a hell of a lot more progress than 2 pounds. Screw the scales, go for pictures I say.

Well done on a great change in just one month! Keep up the good work and keep us updated. Do you have a battle log I can follow?

Thank you, and my battle log is in the 6-week challenge section, so I guess technically it's not a battle log... but it's here ;)

This is just one month?  So much progress!  Your back rolls are less; the side boob (that's how I describe it) has much less hanging out of your bra; your butt looks smaller and your breasts don't look like they hang over as far.  Congrats.

My motivational, yet sarcastically awesome, sig.

HUGE progress! That's really remarkable! I can see everything tightening right up! And good on you for posting progress pictures. I take them... but then they stay on my phone. If you can do that in one month, the sky's the limit! I imagine you'll go right on making strength gains and losing fat. WOOT!!

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson