Hello. Let's smash this thing!

Guest Hornbeam

Guest Hornbeam

Another newbie. Levelling life one quest at a time. Have joined the challenge in Level 1 Rebels.

I keeping hearing tell of 'battlelogs'. Sounds awesome. Can someone explain?

Thanks. Excited to be here.

TB

Welcome to NF!

Battle logs are your own thread where you post your goal logs, such as what you ate, what was your workout etc. Because everyone can see it, it keeps you more accountable.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!

Guest Hornbeam

Thanks! I started a battlelog yesterday but, on reflection, I think for my newbie challenge, I'm going to log stuff in my main challenge feed. It'll keep things simple.

Oh, and this is pathetic, but I'm kind of sad no guilds have been in touch on my challenge feed. It's only been a day. How needy am I?

Overexcited.

LOL what guilds were you hoping for?

And your not needy, you just want to know that your being noticed for hard work.

Guest Hornbeam

Thanks, LostOne. 

Kind of intrigued to see which guilds took notice. But I guess I see myself as a Ranger/Assassin (more Assassin at the moment), with a hint of Druid! There's part of me that wants someone to come along and say, "Hey, you're definitely a..."

But maybe that's my first NF lesson. Personal responsibility. Pick my own path.

Still overexcited though.

I chose Ranger cause it fit my Marine views. But whatever rocks your boat :) Where do you want to be? More Druid? More Assassin? Or are you a Ranger? (Join the dark side :) )

Guest Hornbeam

I'd usually have gone with Ranger, I think. But I've found in the last year that injury's stopping me running, or doing any plyometrics. Getting back to basics with bodyweight exercises - s'all about functional fitness at the moment. Which I feel nudging me towards Assassins. For now. I think.

Each guild takes notice based on what your goals are that you want to complete in the 6 week challenge.  Also keep in mind that this is the flood of people. It's always chaotic.

I'm with the adventurers because I like a little bit of everything. My main goal is to lose 140 pounds, do triple clap pushups, and complete a spartan race. I also like using some freeweights, a sledgehammer, tire, kettelbells, some bodyweight exercises, and I walk a little. So since I'm all over the map - I'm with the adventurers.