Its a little woot.

You know what. 

I'm changing

and hopefully its for the better. 

Its just paleo and beginner calisthenics but for the first time in a long time I'm loosing weight, gaining more in the right places. I can see it in the mirror, I can feel it getting up and moving arround. 

and it seems a little silly to say thank you for that, when there are all these people who are/were bigger then me and lost more or had harder lives or more or better excuses then me who did so much more. But this all has given me more hope then I have had in a long time that I can be in charge of how I look and how I feel and How I do in life. To steal a phrase from my other fitness board. I realized today that ...

'We're all gonna make it' 

And I'm thankful of that, So thank you guys. Here's another one you pulled over the first hurdle, may there be many more. 

• Like 1

Hold on a second..... Silly?!?! You've made changes to your diet and lifestyle that have improved your health, helped you lose weight, AND (from the sounds of it) improved you're overall mental attitude and given you hope and confidence that you didn't have before.

You still think that's silly?

I think that deserves a *highfive*. Woot woot woot!

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

It's one little thing on top of the other that builds us up...and it's one 'little thing' after another that tears us down.

One BIG thing that builds us up is to have an attitude of grattitude...no matter how little someone else may think it is. YOUKNOW...and for that reason IT IS A HUGE THING!!!!

HIGH FIVES!!!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice