Hi All! 

I'm about to start medical school (in July!) and during the rest of my time off I want to make sure I solidify some of these good habits and be at the top of my game during school, when I'll have less time for everything. I joined a gym at the end of February to prepare myself for a recent ski-trip (my first challenge) and now I'm looking toward being able to do a pull up and being able to do longer distances when I run/hike/cycle. I've also started to dabble in yoga and I hope I can explore that more as well.

I also love the culture I've seen here so far :D I am a huge fan of Skyrim, I have done a few different cosplays (Khajiit pictured here and an AVATAR driver from the James Cameron movie among them) and look forward to doing more as I feel more fit and comfortable with my body. I'd also love to be able to do some of the things my RPG characters can do (like using bow/arrow effectively..). I've also been a furry artist for a number of years >.> 

Currently weight 136 lbs at 5' 5" - I'm trying not to look too much at the scales but instead focus on how I feel. 

Weaknesses: I have scoliosis, which has made some of the abdominal exercises a bit difficult for me due to back pain (I can't do leg lifts very well or certain yoga poses) - though I'm hoping building abdominal strength in other ways might improve the back issues. I also love sweets.. so cutting out those from my diet has been proving a bit difficult!

Glad to meet you all! I'll do my best to be present for the challenges presented here and I'm looking forward to inspiration from all of you :)

• Like 3

Level:  1 | Race: Khajiit| Druid  

STR: 0  | DEX: 1 | INT: 5  | CON: 2 |  WIS: 1  | CHA: 1

=Battle Scroll=

Hello! I'm scout ambassador primeval, and I see you have some running as part of your goals! Excellent. Scouts are all about endurance sports like running, walking, cycling, swimming, etc. Many of us also do strength activities and yoga. If you've any questions, feel free to drop by the Scout Tavern ( http://rebellion.ner...-and-questions/)  and say hello, but I'll pop in here from time to time and see how you're doing. :)

Congratulations about getting into medical school. Developing good fitness habits before it starts makes a lot of sense to me.

Class and Profession: Level 23 Borg Queen 

Hello! I'm scout ambassador primeval, and I see you have some running as part of your goals! Excellent. Scouts are all about endurance sports like running, walking, cycling, swimming, etc. Many of us also do strength activities and yoga. If you've any questions, feel free to drop by the Scout Tavern ( http://rebellion.ner...-and-questions/)  and say hello, but I'll pop in here from time to time and see how you're doing. :)

Congratulations about getting into medical school. Developing good fitness habits before it starts makes a lot of sense to me.

Thanks! I felt scout seems a good for for me since in high school I did a lot of cross-country running, I enjoy skate-skiing and I for a while used cycling as my primary transportation. I'll definitely stop by the Scout Tavern for advice - hopefully a half-marathon or marathon will be one of my future challenges! :) 

Level:  1 | Race: Khajiit| Druid  

STR: 0  | DEX: 1 | INT: 5  | CON: 2 |  WIS: 1  | CHA: 1

=Battle Scroll=