Auro is leaving the chair

Hello everyone :-)

I'm 23, male, and I've tried to get in shape a few times, every time I would either start too hard or progress too fast, leading to failure and demotivation.

I'm around 190 cm tall and my weight is currently around 110~ kg

I've basically spent my life behind a computer screen, so my fitness level is currently "level 1 rat" - however, I'm determined to change this NOW.

My long term goals are:

- To get fit enough to run 10km with 25kg of equipment.

- Loose weight, I wish to hit 95kg.

- Be strong enough to lift 80kg 10 times in a row.

- Look better

Currently I am a full-time student, studying computer science (programming), plus I have my own (1-man-army) company where I create web-applications and websites, which basically works as my secondary income source.

I spend my spare time in the danish national guard, which is physically and mentally requiring - at this point in time, I really really need to be more fit.

I also play computer games; typically strategy games like C&C, Prison Architect or similar.

I live in Denmark with my girlfriend and my son, who is 7 months at the time of writing, 2 cats and a dog. 

No more excuses.

• Like 2

6 week: Auro on the road to getting fit

battle log: Auro Back in Black

Challenge history: #1 #2

how is your challenge going?

Hi there :-)

If you click the link in my signature that says "Current main challenge: [Auro] Killing level 1 rats" you can follow me there - I try to post updates daily.

But just a quick sketchup:

- I've been off soda for over 2 weeks, 3 weeks on friday if I remain soda-free

- I've been walking every day since I entered the challenge, except this saturday.

- I've done 2x strength training so far (2 times per week, I joined the challenge mid-week)

Although not a goal for this challenge, I'm very slowly switching my diet towards a paleo-like diet too, I felt inspired. :P

6 week: Auro on the road to getting fit

battle log: Auro Back in Black

Challenge history: #1 #2