I went to the gym for the first time today at my university: an accomplishment in and of itself.

BUT

I tried out weight lifting and it was AMAZING! I know it's not a big deal (everyone and their mom lifts now), but it's huge. I wasn't able to add much weight, but I always managed to do ten reps in a set and have about 5-10 sets per exercise with the bar (which is 45 lb). And the squats? I can squat over a hundred pounds! I mean, this is my first time ever doing anything like this.

I'm sorry, it's just a huge accomplishment. At the beginning of this year, I couldn't even squat properly. Now I can do it with weights.

I could get into this feeling.

• Like 2

Calypso: Level 2 Gnome

| STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 1 | CON: 2 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 2 |

An Island of My Own | Calypso Sails Into Calm Waters |

Don't be sorry!  You squated!  You added iron to your life!  It's a great friend and therapist.  Now all you gotta do is remember this feeling, and you'll go back for more.  Soon you'll be pushing curl bros out of your squat rack!  Be sure to wear gloves though, their hair gel gets on EVERYTHING!

"If you're not waking up in the morning and living your life like a ritual of creation or destruction or life or death or love or hate then you really are just dieing one minute at a time."

- Paul "Grimnir" Waggener of the Wolves of Vinland

Mogi Shade, Level 4 Yeti

[STR 6] [DEX 8] [STA 4] [CON 5] [WIS 4] [CHA 4]

Current Challenge: [05]

JJSOMMER.COM | Tumblr | Instagram

Quinte Outdoor Club Meet-Up Group [ON, Canada]