Teagarden Tooting her own horn

And held it. 

WOOT!!!  I just read through your whole thread here.  Gotta say, those before/after pictures are fantastic!!  And holding Crow!!  I don't think I could do that without eating carpet in a spectacular fashion.  

You are kickin ass!!  Way to go Tea! 

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

7.5.2015 - 1x10 Real, Whole push ups achieved! Chyeah!! Haven't been able to do that many since sometime last year!

10.5.2015 - 3x10 real whole push ups! Who ever thought :P

Next achievements are hopefully going to be;

5x10 push ups

5 second handstand

1 pistol squat on each leg

1 pull up

1 handstand push up

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

Tea! I've been looking for you. :D

Congratulations on the push ups! Ooh, pistol squats! Good luck with those! They require good balance.

Ahahahah! I saw your name around lately but didn't put it with your picture! Awesome! Nice to see you :)

I figure if I can learn to do a pistol squat, then I'm not the completely uncoordinated pile of flailing limbs that I feel like I am sometimes :P

If pistol squats are awesome ->  and I can do a pistol squat -> then I am awesome! Soon. xD

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

Ahahahah! I saw your name around lately but didn't put it with your picture! Awesome! Nice to see you :)

I figure if I can learn to do a pistol squat, then I'm not the completely uncoordinated pile of flailing limbs that I feel like I am sometimes :tongue:

If pistol squats are awesome ->  and I can do a pistol squat -> then I am awesome! Soon. xD

That's flawless math right there! :lol:

• Like 1

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.