So what is your epic armor?

I thought of this from my challenge thread, where I wrote about how my black Gi pants somehow make me feel 10 points stronger when I wear them.  It got me thinking, what if we could create our own epic armor?  Turns out, we can!

I give you the Black Gi Pants of the Iron.

Black Gi Pants of the Iron

1500 Armor

Cloth

+10 Strength

+10 Confidence

Sadly, the site doesn't allow mouseover linking that I can find.

So everyone, what is your epic armor!? 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I'll edit later to add a link (web filter at work being goofy) but mine would be my good suit.

Custom tailored wool shelled single breasted suit, single button with slightly narrow lapels and notched collars.  I couple it up with a deep purple silk tie and pocket square and hand crafted Italian leather shoes.  Damned suit is so nice it can even make ME look good....which takes a freaking miracle to accomplish!

+10 Confidence

+25 Charisma

• Like 2

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Black t-shirt of NAPALM DEATH

+15 gym confidence.

+5 attitude.

When I used to actually use a gym, back at University, I would often be the only (relatively) normal sized guy (ok make that somewhat puny) in the weight section, surrounded by seriously ripped guys who judging from their apparel were mostly all in the uni sports teams.

Hella intimidating.

And this one time I was in there wearing my black napalm death shirt, with a hideous chained up skull on it, and got a very noticeable weird look from a jacked-up rugby player type. A sort of "what the fuck is that?" look.

Well, that did it.

That shirt became my go-to gym shirt, in a fit of "fuck you jocks, I pay to be here the same as you, if I want to work out covered in skulls then thats what I'm gonna do" type rage.

Possibly a bit childish, but wearing it I felt good to be a bit different from the rest of them, instead of feeling any intimidation.

• Like 5

tomocalypse

Level: 2    Race: Wood Elf   Class: Assassin

[sTR 2| DEX 3| STA 3| CON 2| WIS 1| CHA 2]

Main Quest Line - Master of my own Bodyweight     Goals - Planche Push Ups - 30 second handstand - Basic Parkour skillz   

Challenges:

#1 - Ready Player One

“If I am occasionally a little over-dressed, I make up for it by being always immensely over-educated.â€

― Oscar WildeThe Importance of Being Earnest

Black t-shirt of NAPALM DEATH

+15 gym confidence.

+5 attitude.

When I used to actually use a gym, back at University, I would often be the only (relatively) normal sized guy (ok make that somewhat puny) in the weight section, surrounded by seriously ripped guys who judging from their apparel were mostly all in the uni sports teams.

Hella intimidating.

And this one time I was in there wearing my black napalm death shirt, with a hideous chained up skull on it, and got a very noticeable weird look from a jacked-up rugby player type. A sort of "what the fuck is that?" look.

Well, that did it.

That shirt became my go-to gym shirt, in a fit of "fuck you jocks, I pay to be here the same as you, if I want to work out covered in skulls then thats what I'm gonna do" type rage.

Possibly a bit childish, but wearing it I felt good to be a bit different from the rest of them, instead of feeling any intimidation.

Awesome!  You won't get any weird looks from me.  Glad you found a piece of armor you love.  Whatever it takes.  I wouldn't call it childish at all.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

My Red bomber jacket.

Bite-proof, wipes clean easily, bloodstains don't show up...

Perfect for zombipocalypses. :D

Typed while drinking tea and not looking.

• Like 3

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

Black jeans, black V neck T shirt, all black Converse or Vans, just love it

When cycling, Black Lycra, Black road shoes and socks, black helmet and glasses and I have an all matt black road bike.

I like black but hey grey is also good but only dark grey.

• Like 2

It's never to late to be the person you always wanted to be.

The voice in your head telling you that you can't do it is a damn liar.

Endorphins, the best high you can have.

Black jeans, black V neck T shirt, all black Converse or Vans, just love it

When cycling, Black Lycra, Black road shoes and socks, black helmet and glasses and I have an all matt black road bike.

I like black but hey grey is also good but only dark grey.

Love it!  

Everyone beware!  I found a picture of Nightside in action!  

ninja-on-a-bicycle.png

• Like 3

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Only because I see way to many ghost bikes around the area, that I strongly suggest wearing some type of bright color Night; it's not that I'm saying you aren't a competent rider, just that I don't trust cars at all there have been many times that I'll be on the main road without stop signs and almost get run over by people blowing through the signs coming off of the side street

"Oh there is a cyclist in the bike lane and not a car behind him for a few blocks: quick lets cut out right in front of him so we can get to where we are going 5 seconds quicker"

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Only because I see way to many ghost bikes around the area, that I strongly suggest wearing some type of bright color Night; it's not that I'm saying you aren't a competent rider, just that I don't trust cars at all there have been many times that I'll be on the main road without stop signs and almost get run over by people blowing through the signs coming off of the side street

"Oh there is a cyclist in the bike lane and not a car behind him for a few blocks: quick lets cut out right in front of him so we can get to where we are going 5 seconds quicker"

Your not wrong of course and at night I am lit up like a Christmas tree with two high wattage lights front and back, one steady and one flashing.

It's never to late to be the person you always wanted to be.

The voice in your head telling you that you can't do it is a damn liar.

Endorphins, the best high you can have.

Love this thread! Mine are super girly for the most part- black Nike Shox, gray/neon green capris, a SUPER neon pink sports bra and either of my Warrior Dash shirts. You can't really see the sports bra (maybe in black-light during spin it's a little noticeable), but it really makes me feel different. Not sure if you guys have lucky undies that make you feel like that, confidence armor under the armor! 

• Like 1

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

Punisher skull boxers. Wear 'em for every major presentation or client meeting. Because why the hell not? Haha.

• Like 3

"Strong in purpose and strong in action; strong within and strong without; strong against foes that are seen and strong against foes that are unseen; all the way up and all the way down, all the way around and all the way through; first, last and always—strong!"

jeans & this hoodie & these vibrams with these sunglasses

Do you know how many people would not expect an Assassin to be dressed like that??? You can carry explosives all in the hoodie (and food) and vibrams with straps that wont come off no matter what kind of parkour/running/climbing/flipping crazy you gotta do...perfect killer outfit, always make sure they underestimate you is my motto.

and in the everyday world, its fucking comfy and warm and I feel invisible and like I'm in my own little coocoon.

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn