New rebel here! Introducing MissCyborg

Hey Rebels!

My name is MissCyborg and I am a yo-yo dieter/exercizer.  I've never done any of the crazy fad diets; I just eat clean and work out (usually to Jillian Michaels videos) everyday for weeks at a time then morph into a couch potato with bags and boxes of snacks surrounding me.

I'm 5'5"-ish and 145lbs-ish which would be fine with me if it was all muscle, but it's not.

I currently work full time (desk job) and began a school program to get into the IT industry.  I work from 8am to 5pm and then go straight to class from 6pm to 10pm every day of the week (I even go to study hall on Saturdays).  It's been hard to find time to exercise between work, school, and sleep, but I refuse to let that be an excuse.

Poor posture and sitting all day every day has not been good for my body and I have had back issues for the past couple of years.  I started to do yoga (following a dvd) to get a good stretch in the morning before work and I have noticed that I feel better on the days I do it.

I joined because I'm tired of being dissappointed with myself.  I'm tired of looking in the mirror and knowing I could be a better version of me if I just stuck with it, instead of seeing results after a few weeks and quitting while I feel good.

Already I have been making changes by eating smarter and waking up early to get in a quick workout (yoga or some other dvd) because I know I won't have time or energy to do it later.  I want to work out the right way and make it a habit.

Most of all, I want to be proud of myself.  'Cause if I'm not, who will be?

(of course, if I don't like what I see in the mirror I can just use my sonic cannon to vaporize it, because I'm f*cking MissCyborg, y'all)