Rachel's Epic Deed List

I thought I'd post the link to my "Epic Deed List" here for you guys to see. I update it regularly, adding things and checking them off as I do them. August 14th I'll get to Utah to visit my friend, and August 16th I'll be checking off the triathlon. In August I'll also hit the 6 month mark on my "read a book a month for 6 months". Another upcoming completion is finishing my Master's in October! :)

I had a lot of fun putting this together a few months ago, and having it as a spreadsheet has made it much easier and more fun to keep track of my bucket list.

If you have anything you think I might enjoy adding, feel free to let me know!

Here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ns21WjYL9_ZG1JMFY3YWhGTUE/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Rachel's Epic Deed List, aka my Bucket List   Bregalad? Sounds familiar...

Quest #1 Quest #2 Quest #3
"The sight of the huge world put mad ideas into me; as if I could wander away, wander forever, see strange and beautiful things, one after the other to the world's end." ~ CS Lewis

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going." ~Samwise Gamgee

Ohhh! I love that idea! Someday, when I have the money, I'll definitely do it :) Adding it to my list!

Rachel's Epic Deed List, aka my Bucket List   Bregalad? Sounds familiar...

Quest #1 Quest #2 Quest #3
"The sight of the huge world put mad ideas into me; as if I could wander away, wander forever, see strange and beautiful things, one after the other to the world's end." ~ CS Lewis

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going." ~Samwise Gamgee