Rebels Who Play Video Games

You have to buy a pledge package which start at $40 and will give you access to the Beta. It appears that the Alpha is now closed. 

Keep in mind, too, that the pledge packages also come with access to the full game once it's released.  It's not just a ship or beta access you pay for, it's the full game.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

You have to buy a pledge package which start at $40 and will give you access to the Beta. It appears that the Alpha is now closed. 

Keep in mind, too, that the pledge packages also come with access to the full game once it's released.  It's not just a ship or beta access you pay for, it's the full game.  

I took a look at them last night and will probably be down for the $40 one to get access to the beta.

• Like 1

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Anybody else checked out 'Banished' on Steam? GODS that is a frustrating game!!! X-D But I keep playing it, because every 20 starts or so I actually get a working village established - before a tornado tears through, or a fire burns down the trading post, or a locust swarm shows up and everyone starves to death. I once had a 70 degree winter that everyone magically froze to death in...

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

1. PS3 and 3DS.

2. Not online with any of my systems.

3. Replaying Dragon Age 2. Also picked up Unchartered 2 recently, as while ive watched other people play it the whole way through, ive never actually played it myself. When i dont have a new game to play, i play Skate 3.

read WOW almost ruined my marriage

oof, feel you there :| except replace marriage with friends, loved ones, and my body. that game was super addictive! and with good reason, i still dont think any game has come close to the quality of wow, in terms of game play mechanics, artwork, and player engagement. it was a perfect storm of awesomeness, and it sucked the life out of millions :P

• Like 2

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

Anybody else checked out 'Banished' on Steam? GODS that is a frustrating game!!! X-D But I keep playing it, because every 20 starts or so I actually get a working village established - before a tornado tears through, or a fire burns down the trading post, or a locust swarm shows up and everyone starves to death. I once had a 70 degree winter that everyone magically froze to death in...

ive had my eyes on that since it was released! ive heard it is a self induced tourture session on par with Sim City on release date.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

It is! Sim City is a good comparison; Sim Farm may be a better one, just given the game's setting. They've recently made it so players can make their own mods. I'll be interested to see how long it takes before there's a medieval one available to download. :-)

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

oof, feel you there :| except replace marriage with friends, loved ones, and my body. that game was super addictive! and with good reason, i still dont think any game has come close to the quality of wow, in terms of game play mechanics, artwork, and player engagement. it was a perfect storm of awesomeness, and it sucked the life out of millions :tongue:

SWTOR isn't bad.  Not quite on par with WoW, but it's still really fun.  (but not nearly as addicting) 

Also, if anyone has Origin, Wing Commander 3 is free until Friday! 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

1. PC, MAC, PS3

2. Giffmemana or Winnoiwil (PM me though if you wanna add me to anything cuz I'm crazy random. I'm pretty sure I have usernames named nachodoritos and geetdemoffame).

3. Currently Playing:

• Warframe (currently 40+ hours, rank3, playing Mag - building Nyx, has constant glitches),
  • Archlord2 (2 Croon - healer lvl16, archer/harvester lvl21, 2 Azzzuni - greatsword/farmer lvl 8, sword&shield lvl 16),
  • Landmark (though I haven't been on since the last major patch went through... it kept glitching on my computer. Subsequently, I lost my land because I couldn't pay upkeep.. unless it all got wiped clean again. Obeta),
  • Astroflux (lolololololol and sword&potions2),
  • Defiance (I've run out of map though, so lately, I play warframe instead.... but I love this game because I can play on my computer with my PS3 controller [:V!!!)...

I'm thinking about trying out that new shooter one on Valve, uh... something straight-forward like Guns&Robots or something... Going to probably play that one after my work-out today (which is after this post). I read the reviews for that Webkinz game this morning, lol.

Waiting for Archeage to be free and not-beta. It's hard to wait.

I go through games pretty quickly, I prefer PvE MMOs - but I don't shy away entirely from PvP (My favorite PvP arena is Rift). 

1. What platforms do you currently play video games on? I play on my Xbox 360 and my PC.

2. What are your gamer tags on those platforms? lebearit on the Xbox, but I don't really play any multiplayer games, either, so. ;;;

3. What games are you currently playing? Replaying Dragon Age 2 because Isabela. Eventually I'll go back to Origins and get everything nice and ready for Dragon Age: Inquisition, but I have an upcoming major life change to contend with here soon, too. (And if it counts, I'm playing Hay Day on my phone, too. XD)

Vicki | Sheikah Bard | Level 13

STR 32.5 | DEX 51.1 | STA 25.5 | CON 37.1 | WIS 26.0 | CHA 31.3

blkhoe24601 Gains the Power to Revolutionize the World

Past Challenges: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

2016 Battle Log

Oooh, a fellow Warframer. I kind of fell out of love with WF sadly, end game content wasn't there; maxed out a good swath of the frames. Mag is just rolfcopters but Nyx is a personal favorite of mine.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to playing Nyx. Building her through blueprints, so I'm a couple days out still. I'll probably get her up to 30 and then be distracted by some other game and forget about WF... though there is a certain satisfaction about killing void infestations... but defiance has that too!

So glad that this thread has gained some followers and started some game conversations. You're all introducing me to things I haven't even heard of yet, but I suppose I'm generally just not on Steam and rarely game on my PC because of the fact that it is a hunk o' junk.

I'll try to get back in here soon to update the Google Doc and get in on this convo.

I've been super stressed this last couple of weeks and craving some FPS-ness. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. Thinking about hopping back into Halo 4 and getting beat by a bunch of young dudes. Also no COD for me. That game and me just don't click for whatever reason.

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to playing Nyx. Building her through blueprints, so I'm a couple days out still. I'll probably get her up to 30 and then be distracted by some other game and forget about WF... though there is a certain satisfaction about killing void infestations... but defiance has that too!

She is a blast. Modding her Chaos ability for max range is just great fun. Ember was a fun frame to play to; her abilities are great for infestation runs (fire based n' all). Not sure if they've nerfed Nova; but just a damage incarnate to boot. However; Saryn, while not exactly OP, her beefiness was great coupled with mold for tanking, just wish her abilities were better overall.

So glad that this thread has gained some followers and started some game conversations. You're all introducing me to things I haven't even heard of yet, but I suppose I'm generally just not on Steam and rarely game on my PC because of the fact that it is a hunk o' junk.

I'll try to get back in here soon to update the Google Doc and get in on this convo.

I've been super stressed this last couple of weeks and craving some FPS-ness. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. Thinking about hopping back into Halo 4 and getting beat by a bunch of young dudes. Also no COD for me. That game and me just don't click for whatever reason.

Same. It is fun to see what people enjoy playing, or where general interest lays.

Never got into Halo; then again I've rarely hardcore console gamed it up. While I've played the CoD games, I stopped after World at War. I lean towards larger scale thus I've followed the Battlefield series sine 1942; but feel that BF:Bad Company 2 is where they stopped really making 'good' BFs. BF3 and BF4 played a lot, but never gave me the same feeling BC2 did; that or 2142. Joint Ops, still a huge favorite of mine but a little to large of scale for most.

Half-Life Source Mod, Day of Defeat is fun, not as twitch crazy as the original, but a solid shooter in my opinion. Looking for single player, original Bioshock does not let you down.

• Like 1

-Purple_Panda

also can never go wrong with some Borderlands! epsecially since the pre-sequal is coming out!

• Like 5

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

also if you are a deadpool fan the game is exactly what you would expect from a deadpool game. (the fighting can get quite repetative and the overall game is quite short), but it is hilarious and i was not disapointed with it.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

as long as you know going into it that it is a game for deadpool (not for invation or unique gameplay) you will have a good time. there are some really epic moments. and in true DP style lots of off the wall comments and breaking of the fourth wall.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

as long as you know going into it that it is a game for deadpool (not for invation or unique gameplay) you will have a good time. there are some really epic moments. and in true DP style lots of off the wall comments and breaking of the fourth wall.

...lol -> All this deadpool talk got me thinking, what would a google image search of "Sexy Deadpool" bring? The results did not disappoint.

I'm not going to play the game, though. Started playing Rift today again... ugh... every time I play Rift, I see hellbugs now and I think - this is much more fun in Defiance... - mebe it's because I play Defiance with a ps3 controller and Rift with a mouse/keyboard, or because Defiance is... ....cooler. *derps away to swords & potions 2 some*

• Like 1

SWTOR isn't bad.  Not quite on par with WoW, but it's still really fun.  (but not nearly as addicting) 

Also, if anyone has Origin, Wing Commander 3 is free until Friday! 

I really liked SWTOR when it first launched. Got on a server with some good friends and had a great time! Then it went F2P and I lost interest. F2P tends to bring in a lot of crap as far as players go and constant ads selling you crap. I kinda lost interest, but have wanted to go back to it from time to time.

Nothing caught me like WoW did when I had friends to play with. I played FFXI a good bit, but it wasn't until WoW that I got sucked in and played constantly. A few of us jumped into AoC as soon as it launched, made it through the rocky launch and played awhile until we hit the buggy and incomplete end game....then lost interest.

FFXIV was like WoW to me as well at first. I was sucked in and played hours and hours a day. Had a blast, then life took over and I haven't really played much. It also lacked what I had in WoW since I couldn't get any of my friends to join in since several of them are MMO'ed out.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*