Re-Enlisting in to the Battle!!

Hello, my name is Gabriel B i been battling with my weight since i was about 11yrs old its been difficult to say the least went to military school when i was about 16 and graduated in the top10  of my class physically i had lost 50lbs in 6 months in my time their (if only i was smart enough to continue with what i learn i would be he.. but i digress) its been a long path since then i graduated at 201lbs very solid and able to run as far as i wanted usually to the local Lan store or play soccer but time has caught up with me and will be 25 years old this Aug 14th and i recently weighed myself at 317lbs now to say i have come far on a uphill battle going farther down is an understatement but i feel it has been past time to do something about it hopefully i can find some friends here or a support system because as many here probably know hearing from doctors, shamans, fitness experts, wizards, and nutritionist i have an idea, nay! i know exactly what need to be done so i will be here doing my best and trying to get myself down to 201

Hello My Name is Gabriel B, NJ IN THE HOUSE and i will do everything in my power to lose the excess person that has hinged on to me and will help and support anyone willing to join my cause alongside me

:)

Many happy Returns

• Like 1

Welcome!   I know that feeling that you are having.  I have been battling the same issues me entire life, and I have won a few battle here and there.  At my worst i was up to 281 and my best was down to about 218, currently I am at in the 250 battling again to drop the weight.

Stay Strong and Keep up the good fight.

• Like 1

Human Adventurer Level 1

STR - 0() | DEX - 0(+4) | STA - 0() | CON - 0(+4) | WIS - 0(+3) | CHA - 0(+4)

6WC: #02

Twitter

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

-Lao-tzu

"Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

-Author Unknown

Nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says "I'm possible"

-Author Unknown

thanks to both today my father let me know he is getting the gastric bypass didnt know him and mom have been hush hush about it so im going to mirror his diet so he is not alone during this process but ill be weening my way in the Paleo/Primal lifestyle

GuruGuy00 - if you need support i got you believe ive yo-yo'ed but time to strive and push on and survive the good fight

SilverRapier - Will DO!!!