Ashenmaster reporting in

Howdy all, thought it was probably time to do my intro post.

From reading the other posts here seems I'm amongst similar people, always struggled with my weight I rocketed between over and under for a while. Now looking to stabilise and improve my fitness with eyes to join the RAF in around a year as a pilot (not sure what class I would fit into).

Here's hoping I'll see you around the forum. (By the way if there is anyone else in a similar position ie looking to join the forces let me know as I'd love to pick your brains.)

Ashenmaster the level 1 Lycan Ranger
STR 5 | STA 6 | DEX 0 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 0

My Battlelog So Far

Hi!!!  I see you've found the Level 1 Rebels already - good job.

I know there are people training for the armed forces entrances, and there are certainly plenty of people currently in some branch or other.  Quickdraw seems to be busy - he's been online, but I don't see a current challenge from him .... but if you look at his past challenge, you'll find some inspiration. 

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)