I'll mark this post, if you consider photography as a craft, I'll have to put some up later when I can access my account.

Completely forgot about this... so now I'm here and can access my picture accounts... so here ya'll go.

Ignore the first.... oh 6 or 7 pictures, they were for something else.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37608969@N02/

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Hi crafters!

I'm into crochet and knitting. Actually I find knitting things like scarves very satisfying, but crochet is so much faster!

I actually just found this at work and I'm probably about to go to Michaels to buy yarn.... http://dabblesandbabbles.com/crocheted-cat-bed/

Not only am I a knitter/crochet, but I'm also a cat lady.  I'll have to post up pictures of some of my stuff later.

Edit:

I just reread this post and I actually sound like omg I totally actually love knitting and stuff.

Sorry!

• Like 3

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

lol very true. I've been crocheting for about 20 years now.. so yeah. my easy is probably a little bit different than yours. my bad lol. but you HAVE given me something I want to make now. so thanks!

you're welcome! I can barely cross stitch, so crochet is just unfathomable! 

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

thats actually how I feel about knitting. using 2 hands at one time just seems like an accident waiting to happen. so of course I'm going to try teaching myself how to do it without putting an eye out.

I'm the opposite- I try to use a hook, and anything more complex than a chain immediately becomes this weird 3D wodge of yarny madness.

• Like 1

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

thats actually how I feel about knitting. using 2 hands at one time just seems like an accident waiting to happen. so of course I'm going to try teaching myself how to do it without putting an eye out.

I'm the opposite- I try to use a hook, and anything more complex than a chain immediately becomes this weird 3D wodge of yarny madness.

Strange how different people have a different preference for crochet or knitting. I love to knit but I really struggle with knitting things more complicated than hand towels and scarves. But crochet... I'm working on finishing a pair of baby shoes for my niece and I just finished a hat for my boyfriend. It's so dang easy and fast, and if you make a mistake it's incredibly easy to back up a few stitches and fix. Whenever my cats get into my knitting and pull my stitches off the needles... well... time to start over pretty much :(

• Like 1

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

I enjoy woodworking quite a bit. A few years ago I used to take commissions and build folks props for various things. I haven't had a lot of time to do it lately and would eventually love to return to it.

uztrEiq.jpg

8MpUvNQ.jpg

xG6Wih5.jpg

• Like 4

Goal 1: To lose 90lbs!

15%
15%

Goal 2: Cut 5 minutes out of my 5k time
0%
0%

Goal 3: Complete the Spartan 300 Plank Challenge
16%
16%

Level: 0

Race: Half Orc

Battle Log Current Challenge

Strength (STR) - 0 Dexterity (DEX) - 0 Stamina (STA) - 0 Constitution (CON) - 0 Wisdom (WIS) - 0 Charisma (CHA) - 0

I think I'm gonna put this bad boy in the state fair.

10dgx3b.jpg

ETA: HOLY CRAP HUGE PIC RUN AWAY

GORGEOUS!

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

I enjoy woodworking quite a bit. A few years ago I used to take commissions and build folks props for various things. I haven't had a lot of time to do it lately and would eventually love to return to it.

uztrEiq.jpg

8MpUvNQ.jpg

xG6Wih5.jpg

Omg I feel I need one of these bad boys in my life

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram