Starting in Hard Mode

Hello all,

I'm from Hailey, Idaho. I'm a 40 year old male who has been talking about taking the first steps towards a healthier life for a long time. I have decided to take them. I'm starting small, I'm tracking my progress and I'm looking forward to the results and achievements.

Hopefully by the time the next 6 week challenge starts I'll be able to hit it in stride.

My goal is to lose 70 pounds and get back down to a weight that felt good and was easier on my body. I have had a number of surgeries and there is a lot of Titanium in there but it never does any cool Wolverine stuff, it just makes my joints sore and has been my main excuse for not exercising. Reality is I've got to start somewhere or it is only going to get worse. 

I decided to be a Druid. I like being out in nature, the philosophy of balance in life, and I have enjoyed Yoga and Tai Chi historically. I also want to do exercises that will help to regenerate my body and Mind.

I hope to hear about your progressions in your own fitness endeavors and look forward to swapping stories of success in the future.

Superdamon

​Level 0

Human Druid

||  STR 0  ||  DEX 0  ||  STA 0  ||  CON 0  ||  WIS 0  ||  CHA 0 ||

"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Welcome, Superdamon!  Starting is the hardest part, so you're doing awesome already!

Have you considered starting a Battle Log to work on prepping yourself for the next challenge?  I found that worked well for me (I also joined in the middle of a challenge cycle).  What are your short-term plans to get going?

I hope you find everything you seek here. ^_^

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire