Hey newbie to the forum

So I have been here about a week, contributed to a few threads.. Got at by the punctuation and grammar police!! [emoji15] so I thought maybe would introduce myself properly [emoji6] I'm Steph last year I was overweight for my height, so I did something about it.. I went from a cheesy chip and pizza junkie having never set foot in the gym, to trying to be mostly good and became a gym addict!! [emoji2]

This is me in May 2013..

66d68e68e76b63adc70766ad3e12589a.jpg

And me in June last year err sorry about the pony pictures!! [emoji52]

1847ecebebb803dccfde27c57572085b.jpg

These pictures were taken July this year [emoji4]

5dc209ff4ba6e7b6615d4e7c8345c3ca.jpg

124e21c87e35a0d353b833a244b5cea6.jpg

And these shorts were my favourite..

65df9bdb7a9633cd7674c5c85a4825b9.jpg

Am now maintaining I still fall off the food wagon now and again but that's okay as long as I am good most of the time ;) I did drop too low at 1 point not an unhealthy bmi for my height but my ribs I felt were too visible, I think we get so used to losing when it comes to maintaining I found it hard to steady my weight!! Myfitnesspal helps alot I now use it to maintain [emoji6] good luck to everyone else on their journey my goal now is errr rock hard abs!! :P when I like cake, wine and vodka not sure how possible this!! Even with the amount of time I spend in the gym!!