I'm here to stalk your Facebook account......

Well to start off I'm a rather short and small guy to start off with, 5'5 weighing at around 140. Iv been trying to gain weight for the past few years everytime I get going strong I hurt my back and I'm off my game for a month. I work a lot of back intense active jobs, at the moment I'm a ramp agent (ok ok I throw baggage into planes and yes I'm probably one of the reasons your things are broken. Stop putting glass models in your baggage people!!)

I'm here to find people to help me stay motivated and hope to help people with the know how's i have in my fitness library. In fact I'm going to be starting a program to become a personal fitness trainer within the year.

I love this site it's helped me a lot, I stopped reading men's health and other fitness magazines after reading only a few blogs and topics on the forums!!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in here! Who knows many some if you live up north where I am! North west B.C canada! I'd love to get a new gym partner. :)