Kill this final stone

Hey guys apologise if Iv posted this in the wrong place, bit of a tech noob =)

Iv recently just cut out all my "picking" food habits that have slowly crept back in. I managed to put on nearly a stone by choosing the wrong foods. I knew in my head what I was doing was wrong but hey we all fall off the wagon sometimes. I was once (approx 5 /6 years ago) 21stone 9lb( and this is after a few weeks dieting so god know what I actually was to begin with. Lager was my downfall, plus the huge pizzas with all the trimmings right after a night out and a belly full of lager. I lost enough to get me where I felt great at 11 stone 9 lb. I loved it. As I said Iv gone up a stone but with my first ever holiday book edfor January with my loverly other half it has to go.

I'm not a fan of crash faddy diets you see advertised everywhere for me they don't work. It was about tracking what I eat through the week and looking at it thinking "do I really need that, can I cut that out" and that worked for me. Iv completely changed my life style. Iv alway even when I was larger loved fresh fruit and veggies but I enjoy them a lot more now. I'm pritty head strong person. I don't give in to temptations easily. If my minds set to do something it's set in stone. Made double white choc rice Krispy cakes yesterday and I don't as much as lick the spoon. Haha.

Anyways just thought I'd give a little about myself as I'm new to here and really enjoying the forum so far.

Cheers guys